Slaughtering the holy cows

Cinos

Cinos, little boy, I noticed you are guy with a lot of hatred inside. There were before few hateful threads from you. If you have nothing interesting to post, post nothing cause your mediocre little thoughts are just silly. You can dislike someone but starting new thread about hating is so BORING itself.

GROW.

Oh yeah. I forgot you're all hippies. Negative vibes, blah blah. :rolleyes:

The reason I started this topic was so wouldn't have to see more of the artist-specific hating topics on the board. And because I felt like complaining about Transwave. ;)

@Seraph; Yes, I have a lot of hate inside me (left-overs from basic school), but it's all good. Energy as any other, and it's easy to convert into creative energy. In fact I just finished a very calm chillout track so I'm all out of hate now... for a while.

ADD: "GROW" sounds like something a commercial priest would say. You know, as in "oh lord, make the boy GROW into a man! hallelujah!"

yeah i write it wrong but you understand what i meant

223166[/snapback]

In fact "begging" could fit as well in that sentence as "beginning" would, I think.

In retrospect, I agree that this topic was useless. I was just in a bad mood when I made it. Too bad psynews lacks the most primitive function of them all; the ability to delete one's own topics. :blink:

Hmm...let me see...most overrated

That would be:

Shpongle

Hallucinogen

Celtic Cross

Younger Brother

Nahh...just provoking the traveller ;)

There is plenty of very popular groups I don't agree with, but making a list of them feels like a waste of time.

The only reason I like to diss Shpongle is to see the fanatic reaction of the worshippers :P