Oakie's Essential Goa Mix

Frontier Psychiatrist

http://torrents.vip-torrents.com/1994-12-1...kenfold.torrent

Good news: it's at 192  kbps. Bad news: it ain't working for me. If someone manages to get it, pleaaase share it with me. I hate to be of trouble, but to me this seems the only way to get it. :(

218437[/snapback]

Doesn't work a bit

i had this on my portable harddrive along with about 115gb of music including about 50-60 ess mixes. then when i went to fix my parents pc, said pc corrupted my harddrive. how i cried.

it was wicked, just wish i had listened to it more b4 it went.

ack, man, nothing worse than losing stuff like that. i've definitely had my share of painful HD crashes (you would think that after so many times, we'd all be in the habit of backing up...but that ain't happenin, heh)

i had no luck either w\ that torrent. frontier, that gif is frucking hilarious man... stupid biznatch on a treadmill...

-ensign

don't have it but from seeing the tracklist... not much of those tracks seem to actually be goatrance, except for the classics (LSD, Sugar Rush...).

Hour two begins with Goldie’s “Inner City Life”

say what now?

anyway, I really really liked Voyage into Trance 1 so I hope this will be good too :)

ack, man, nothing worse than losing stuff like that.  i've definitely had my share of painful HD crashes (you would think that after so many times, we'd all be in the habit of backing up...but that ain't happenin, heh)

i had no luck either w\ that torrent.  frontier, that gif is frucking hilarious man... stupid biznatch on a treadmill...

-ensign

218522[/snapback]

it was the fucking backup HD :blink:

Ive downloaded from DC++ and just listening to it.

Its a really nice mix!

Very melodic and very GOA!

218684[/snapback]

also got it from DC ++ and it sound great... still busy listening...

anyone knows where to find a trackslist of that set ???

the first track is like a slower version of a track I know but can't remember :blink:

after listening to it, there are some real classsix tracks in that mix but some tracks are to 'trancy' for me... still it's from 1994 so there's an explenation...