VA - another demention

AmithabaBuddha

Would anyone use a psytrance/Goa bittorrent tracker to distribute full-quality or 320kbps mp3s free for download? There's no real reason to not send out big files unless you're looking for money or there are copyright issues... I imagine many people have true unlimited connections and can just leave their computer hooked online to seed the torrents easily enough... I know I can. Anyone?

Why not do it again? And this time we don't have a problem with the releasing label since we have suntrip. Me thinks, no..... :unsure:

213860[/snapback]

lol, now other people are already telling us what we should release :P

naaah, we rather release tracks/groups that I and Fabien chose instead of you crazy bunch of Psynews-members :P

lol, now other people are already telling us what we should release :P

naaah, we rather release tracks/groups that I and Fabien chose instead of you crazy bunch of Psynews-members :P

213897[/snapback]

Release it or else we'll start boycoting psynews and move to isratrance. :P

Do psynews staff know if Out of orion owns the rights to these tracks??!!

same thing happened with crop circles - tetrahedron (they signed contract) and then label went bancrupt, thus making the release impossible...

i signed contract, and i wonder if they own any kind of rights to my track now or not?