Favorite Infected Mushroom albums

healium

1. Classical Mushroom

2. BP Empire

3. The Gathering

4. Converting vegetarians cd 2 : chill side

5. Converting Vegetarians cd 1 : psychedelic side

6. IM the Supervisor

Hey guys, have you heard their stuff as Infected Mushroom before The Gathering album, from 1998 and 1999 ? Singles like Montoya original, Helemf, Twisted, Winston, After 1000 Years, Zahadum, Dream Theater ? They are all nice songs, even though simpler than later stuff, but still better than new stuff cause it was more in their trip than now. But, I still find Symphonatic as one of their best too, and it was single...

I think i'll dedicate my first post to this topic B)

I just started listening to psytrance, even though been listening to trance and techno for years, so I'm probably not the most knowlegeable person on the genre. That said I think Infected Mushroom is absolutely astounding and I think each of their albums offers a lot.

1. The Gathering/Classical Mushroom-I really can't pick which one I like more. Both were pretty revolutionary when they came out so it's hard to compare them with later albums. The thing about both of these albums is that they are good from start to finish and the flow very nicely.

3.I'm the Supervisor- I know everyone on here hates this album but I like it a lot. I definately see that it's geared towards being more mainstream, but I could care less. Frog Machine, Im the Supervisor, and Horus The Chorus kick ass. While it can't compete with thier earlier work I still like the beats and energy.

4.BP Empire- This was the first Infected Mushroom album I listened to and I could not stop playing it once I heard it. Now after hearing their newer and older stuff (I like both) I think this album is kind of bland. Never Ever Land and BP Empire are amazing, but a lot of the tracks on this CD are boring when you compare it to other songd on other albums.

5. Converting Vegetarians- This is one just doesn't do it for me. The trance CD sucks and the songs all sound alike on the psytrance CD.

The Gathering

Classical Mushroom

BPEmpire

CV

still not heard last album, but after all that "I want to be rapper" shit and 70% boring live act i am not so into listening it at all... Pity, they were realy something... Hope they will come back on old treck... I guess just hoping...

• 5 weeks later...

My list:

1)

The Gathering - the boys' debut album is still something hold on to when you're drowning...

2)

BP Empire - Including nice tracks and a KEWL cover.

3)

Classical Mushroom - Must say this one is almost pure crap. "Psycho" is overrated.

4)

Converting Vegetarians - PURE SHIT. The only song worth listening is "Elation Station". One of their best tracks...

[Haven't listened to IM yet...]

3)

Classical Mushroom - Must say this one is almost pure crap. "Psycho" is overrated.

214352[/snapback]

"Psycho" is on "The Gathering" album, not Classical Mushroom ;)

And if you have ever heard "Psycho" beeing played at a club with good sound, you will understand why people love it so much. It's a pure power track.

1. Classical Mushroom

2. The Gathering

gap

3. BP Emire

huge cap

converting vegetarians (really like some tracks from side 2 tho)

im the supervisor (this one is fking schmaltz!)

PS. To me Infected Mushroom lost it somewhere around BP Empire. Empire was still really good, but it all went downhill from there.....