Where do you get your records from ?

psymike

Guest The Journey Man Project

www.saikosounds.com

very nice pople, never rip you off, and they were very friendly when I met up with them in Hong Kong. They offer much better prices, and once you spend a certain amount, you get a free cd :) Only problem is is that they seem to stick with only having the latest releases,not a lot of old stuff (even 2002 and earlier :( )

www.psyshop.com

often have a lot of hard to find cd's...

www.ebay.com.au

got a copy of Indoor's original album and Chakra and Edi Misoriginal bot added to $25us in toal including postage :D

I'd got to my local dealer btu for the price of 1 cd there I cna get 2 at Saiksounds :huh:

I don't have a credit card so I buy my cds from my local store.

But if I had one I would prefer Psyshop.

198309[/snapback]

I don't have a credit card either, but I know that both psyshop and trance-shop have cash on delivery. I usually order 6-10 CD’s at a time.

I don't have a credit card either, but I know that both psyshop and trance-shop have cash on delivery. I usually order 6-10 CD’s at a time.

198325[/snapback]

Yeah but it depends the country. For cash-on delivery in Greece I have to give about 30 euros for a copy!!!

• 2 weeks later...

after an advice off a psynews user here, i don't remember its name, sorry for him, i went to www.gemm.com and i found the things i always searched ... Darshan - Awakening (LP) in vinyl ... i can't believe it :) ... i hope i will receive something in my postbox.

but the best website for the goa psy trance / ambiant is by far www.psyshop.com ... i wait 2 or 3 day to receive my cd or vinyl ... very fast service and never had problems after 8 buying there ... :) (i live in paris, and psyshop is german)

I only buy a few times a year. I make a big wishlist and every 3-4 months i place a 100€ order mainly on Psyshop or Saikosounds depending on the stocks and also sometimes on trance-shop and chaosunlimited.

Else, Techno Import in Paris is far too expensive now. When i go to London, i happen to buy something at AccessAllAreas, but that's mainly online shops for me.