Jump to content

Oopie

Members
  • Posts

    5212
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    41

Everything posted by Oopie

  1. there's so many! right now I'm keen to have uvantam.com's "guri & guru" and lotsa suomistyge, but not with my wallet
  2. kenny beltrey - suntrip absolutely magnificent. this guy is so classy act. I strongly recommend you to check out www.kahvi.org with little browsing you find this track too. I promise it's gonna be worth it!
  3. except suomi people have very different language from the rest of northern countries. It's as hard for a finn to understand swedish as it's for a japanese
  4. mate, if someone makes the effort to go all the way to milano to see the guys I guess a little break from music producing could be in place, no? I mean they have to eat too and take a lunch break, mate.
  5. I contacted Panorama Records asking for Ubar Tmar's email (not answered yet), would like to interview the great pioneer. I never received another email from Mauri (etnica), otherwise I could have tried him too. I could try Koxbox too.. hmhm
  6. suomistyge! are you coming to the big party on friday? you are, right... right!? luomuhappo - skulaus dub tää biisi skulaa, koska se on rakennettu skulaa!
  7. Hux Flux - Logarhythmic It's not too hard to figure out what was the inspiration behind this project (hint: it also includes couple Xs...) They almost got on the par with other xx, almost The track above is amongst their peak production...
  8. your new avatar disturbs, somehow it's so... has it smoked oopium?
  9. I'm not much of a reviewer nowaydays, but gotta still say this is some quality stuff! I haven't heard anything better from xxxx-1993 period. This is absolutely alien made and sounds even now very accomplished and detailed. Full of nice melodic touch and really a great early psy-techno. 9/10
  10. If I'm not all wrong, it's near TURKU. here: http://www.viamichelin.com/viamichelin/gbr...e=1&strChoice=0 I'm so going! forestry pie!
  11. traveller's been going about this for so long that I just had to check it out... extrawelt - soopertrack to my surprise, I quite like it (well as much as I could like minimal...) surely could dance to this, no doubt!
  12. page 303! hmmm...something acidic, wild, intense and driving. sugababes - freak like me
  13. This is the best what came out from the bypass unit-project. Intense, layered and colorful goa.
  14. have you heard "identify"? it's quitah storming piece 2!
  15. Filteria (the analog equipment) & Aavepyörä (the enormous talent and ear for melodies that rock the boat!) Texas Faggott & Hallucinogen (I guess Simon too just would have to put some effort there, it's not easy to top those gays from southah!) Symphoid & Plaid (That'd be too good to be true!)
  16. took some miracle drug 0o0=0.0=o0 00===00-0=000_==-0 Etnica - Moonley Business -00==0-___0_-00_0o0o-_ this sounds so trippy and trancey. I've not yet come across another in the same vein.
  17. HALLU! I listen to "twisted" all the time now when experimenting with "potions" Damn is Simon a god. The music still amazes me so much. Every single time I'm very stunned of his geniousity...the arrengements, the sonic complexity, the will to make it so out-of-this-world... the man's a god, a god!
  18. shuure I listen to €trance! but it doesn't deliver as well as mid-90s acid/hardtrance though...
  19. well, no. not anymore. it's crop circles now... or wait, it's not. back to blumchen
  20. I'm listening to Blümchen. I dunno who makes the melodies for her (or maybe she does them herself?) but I gotta say the one behind them has some serious talent! Euro trance has never sounded this good.
  21. Yes sir, I'll burn you a copy and give it to you when we meet at the warm up @ traveller's. I mean, you're coming right, right?
  22. crop circles - killer joke It's seems like a gourgeous track until it stops in the middle So psychedelic and vivid, oh what a bad luck it stops before the end!
  23. Oopie

    IDM

    I haven't heard their newer input at all... hmmm *takes a note to the "check out" book* Too bad I missed them live.
  24. Oopie

    IDM

    I like MoM too. Their "Iaora Tahiti" is even very good. (although the final track there... what's the purpose? to get your ears bleeding?) nils, thanks for the recommendations, gotta check them out. (I'm so lazy to search anything new nowadays...)
  25. it's chill? It says "prog" in discogs. "prog" is such a wide and misused name dontcha think? there's melodic trance that's "prog". then psy-prog that's "prog" and I guess other stuff too that's "prog". But hardly I come across a track in that "genre" that really progresses much, absurd kind of when you think the naming. I've tried the "lime structure" so many times but it just feels empty and has no content for me. But I still respect every sort of music when you know lots of people get happy about it. So there's no reason to say a bad word about prog, is there? =) (what was this thread about again? )
×
×
  • Create New...