Jump to content

abasio

Global Mod
  • Posts

    18651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    45

Everything posted by abasio

  1. Hey Radi!! You can BUY some here!!! click it now
  2. Eat Static - Prepare Your Spirit CD1 will be followed by CD2 I'm sure
  3. How do you know that????
  4. make that 9 check out my 1st post when I noticed it was coming soon here
  5. I know more people (non psy people) who have heard of Eat Static than hallucinogen & mfg combined. Well I don't know anyone who has heard of MFG! Remember just because you don't know them doesn't mean....
  6. hehehehe cool enjoy
  7. Zeta ep 1. High Droid 2. No Fly Zone 3. Sattelite of Dream 4. Four
  8. Taste apart.......SKAZI!!!! All the wankers copy his style Shit as I find it
  9. Sure is! How's this? I ordered it and it was due to arrive today, but didn't
  10. clicky 1. High Droid 2. No Fly Zone 3. Sattelite of Dream 4. Four
  11. I bought this EP today (in the shit & crap shop near my office) it's good! I posted the track times. I think it is probably what you have but there was another EP by the same guy that it could be! Tell me if they match!
  12. Ulrich Schnauss - A Strangely Isolated Place
  13. It's bad form to do an april fools not on april 1st. Unless it's so good you can't wait. But this is not that good a prank
  14. not funny not clever ugly to look at
  15. I have these & would recommend all of them! I have Entheogenic - "Gold Cap" (Chill Code) too but find it quite boring By the way, thanks for recommending me databloem. I got collection 2 & 3 & at first I didn't really get into them but have been playing them a lot recently & they are really good. Just ordered collection 1 aswell
  16. Thanks It's the reflection in the window of a moving train of my GF. B/W Building blocks. I just liked how they were arranged!
  17. I've been looking forward to that Eat Static one for some time now. It's been coming soon for bloody ages
  18. I prefer the musical concept that just similar track names. Gives the album a story feel
  19. Elemental Journey - Absolute Ambient vol 2
  20. The MOC - Bloomsday
  21. I was planning on going to Tower Records or HMV!!! They'll heve it! I didn't make it in to town though so I still don't have it
  22. Hell yeah! & one of the best there is
  23. I'm listening to a Magical Journey!!!
×
×
  • Create New...