Jump to content

abasio

Global Mod
  • Posts

    18651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    45

Everything posted by abasio

  1. Cheers! I hope to solve my problems by teaching private students but they all end up making kissy faces at me & make it kind of obvious that they would rather date & practice English for free! The only problem there is I need the money!!! Otherwise Well no not really! It's a fine line between making them think if they take enough lessons with you then they'll be able to get somewhere & not giving in Anyway! Watch the what new music did you get today thread, once I'm posting in their a lot again, either my company recovered, I got a new job or I'm whoring myself out for cash! There's so much I want
  2. Shame you didn't read through through the thread before making this claim! I do believe it was mentioned twice
  3. Intermix - Solar Temple
  4. That's more like it!!!! Worst cover that's been in this thread in ages! BTW I like the blue lunar monkey one
  5. I have already started! Cash in Hand! No tax Damn! Don't buy from Japan then I save money when I buy direct from Ultimae
  6. Intermix - Solar Temple
  7. & HUVA Networks is some twisted Hybrid of the two
  8. Blue Planet Corporation - Arcana
  9. Intermix - Solar Temple
  10. The Irresistible Force - Space is the Place (Intergalactic Ambient Mix)
  11. Solar Fields - Earthshine is the only thing I think I can afford in the near future
  12. Aha! That's why I couldn't post All I can say is I can't wait until November 8th I also can't afford this but I will still get it. Top of the list now is Solar Fields - Earthshine
  13. Sven Vath - Ballet Fusion
  14. William Orbit's Strange Cargo - Million Town
  15. Lost, in the smoke rings of my mind
  16. Shinseido yeah! A big chain store! Never seen anything good in them though! Don't worry about me pinching them anytime soon, I'm trying to conserve money.
  17. The only shops I know in Yokohama apart from the big ones are disc union, recofan, and one near daiei but I forgot the name. I appreciate you not wanting to tell me but still np
  18. np Mars had forgotten just how good this is :clapping: :posford:
  19. Juno Reactor - Beyond the Infinite np Samurai
  20. Oh, my first review was deleted It wasn't my usual in depth one so it should be easy to rewrite. Now, Eat Static are a genre unto themselves & on this album the Eat Static Genre is blended with more of our more common genres, psy trance, techno, D&B, lounge & touches of Ambient atmosphere. The 1st & last tracks Invasion & De-Classified are downbeat in the usual Eat Static spacey way with UFO samples all over the shop, which can be said about the upbeat tracks aswell. All tracks are good except Sin Quest which is a little disappointing. It's not bad, it doesn't ruin the album & it doesn't need to be skipped but it is just a bit too fullon & predictable. The album builds as well, after sin quest the tracks get better & better and the tracks Pachama, Visitors & Brassneck are not just good or great but fan-fucking-tastic! It's a very varied album with lots of styles blended into the Eat Static style! Not the best Eat Static album but it's definitely one of the year's best upbeat releases.
  21. So much But no money If I get paid then I think a quick saiko sounds order will be on the cards
  22. I don't know these things always evolve when I'm at work or in bed, good damn japan. I only ever get to read the aftermath, probably a good thing so I don't get involved
×
×
  • Create New...