Jump to content

mars

Admin
  • Posts

    2900
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    35

Everything posted by mars

  1. If there is someone lying here, this is not me. If there is someone who should really learn how to read, this is not me either. Grow Rain, grow.
  2. If your old account was wiped after te database hack and if you want your old posts linked back to you, then read THAT POST
  3. Hi If after the server hack you had your account wiped and you see all your old posts with no nockname facing it, and want them linked to you again, then : 1) recreate an account if not done already... 2) PM or email me and point me to one old post or thread of yours. I'll do what's needed to the database. Thx to MadeInRealtime for pushing me to do the procedure Bye
  4. Interesting comments of Traveller behind, by the way................... SO WHAT ? Nobody yet but Guy Cohen blabla ?
  5. Pretty well commented on i must say, i totally agree. All the tracks have the Shift signature with these mad scratching sounds. Half of the tracks have little silly melodies like Shift always does. Imo the best driving track is the first one, very surprising, and thrilling, but they're all equal in terms of music. Yeah quite a good album, although i think Twisted System and Shift alone do it better. 6/10 (this is a good mark for me nowadays)
  6. I don't understand. Who is this ? Where ? What is the joke ?
  7. Unfiltered is the opener of Heliopolis, and it's mastered by Tim Schuldt now ! Personally i've heard Navigate Live Rmx twice in parties where Filteria played, it was pure madness but since this summer he added his Lunar Civilization Rmx after it...raaaahhhhgh if you could have seen the dancefloor Now rush on the extracts of the forthcoming album, listen, imagine there are live remixes of half of these and tell us you will do anything to invite Filteria to some party where you live
  8. Hi Suntrip Records is looking for people around the world who could help us promote our releases, basis that is : - promote our artists to local party promoters - receive and distribute (in shops+parties) our flyers, stickers & posters on each release We need reliable people that would be available for each of our releases, not only once. The reward would be...well...our releases i guess. We need people in every country where there is psytrance (except FR, BE, SE because we're there already). We have an advertising campaign starting on January 1st for the new Filteria album, so this is important for us. contacts france : mars[at]suntriprecords[dot]com belgium : anoebis[at]suntriprecords[dot]com
  9. Impressive album, very relaxing, smooth, like on a wave. By the way I got a bluetech poster and galore stickers in my latest order package on Psyshop. Now i have Bluetech in my kitchen (it's all blue, this was the place).
  10. Needs some security fixing. Back soon.
  11. mars

    PsyNews FAQ

    It's temporary, time needed to fix some security flaw in it.
  12. Filteria - Cloud Kingdom (Solar Fields Remix)
  13. Thos who claim i hacked Psynews myself are simply fools. I'm a sincere guy : if i had wanted to stop Psynews I'd have told it, and done it by pushing on a button in my basement. What's the point in hacking my own server, then spending hours trying to fix it after ? Nonsense. Else, it has nothing to do with the bans. You are banned because you're threatening the forum's peace, not because you tell a myth.
  14. First I wrote what I thought was true & what was reported to me day after day. Sorry if it hurts. My mind hasn't changed about that. It's your problem if you felt targetted or if you cared about how i treated your fellows that kept spamming & fighting day after day. For, I was only disrespectful to the assholes that thought they could do anything here. I wrote them the same way they cared about the repeated messages i left. Just a way to show who's who. As the keeper of Psynews I wanted a minimum of good vibes. They wouldn't. Thanx they left.
  15. I second that
  16. I'll answer to a few things here : OffTopic is not closed forever and the 3000+ were not blocked forever. When i managed to put the forum back in order i didn't know if I had done it well enough so that it's stable. Will you make a hearth transplanted person run a 10000m the next day of its operation ??? Also, I wanted to see the effect on the people. Now I know what I wanted to know : the forum is stable and those who had something important to say said it. I'm currently setting up the mods, their rights, mailing list, etc...I'll restart the OffTopic just after. Be patient. Maybe when you wake up it will be open again About the rules, I really dont think they're hard. I can understand Sherlock left, but not because of this. Well, lots of other forums are more restrictive. Some rules are just there to prevent anything from happening, others are here to protect us towards the laws and I did my best to leave you as much freedom as possible. None of these rules prevents you from joking and posting things that have nothing to do with psytrance on the Offtopic ! And about the drugs, for example, you can say you took them and how you felt but you can't incite people to take some. Simple The main problem with the rules is that you guys aren't used to ANY rules HERE. But at work, at school, you have rules too and accepted them easily, right ? However, i'm sure some of you can't even phone their family from their office This is much easier here Or you liked Psynews because it was a free place and you could throw out nightly what you couldn't daily ? Great I perfectly understand, but this has a limit, because there is a community and people deserve respect. LOOK, when you're at work or in a party and see the guy before you peed all around the toilets and didn't clean it, i'm sure you're the first to say "grrrr he wouldn't behave like this at home !" . COME ON, don't mistake this : Rules are not here to favour or justify moderation acts, we won't play big brother, no way. The rules are here as guidelines too keep the place nice About the banned ones or not...hard topic. The night all was destroyed, I was on IRC and read very unpleasant things. Cinos for example showed how much Psynews was a just playground for him. I'm happy these guys found another place to hang in and wish them a good virtual life. About most of the 3000+ that had their ass saved because of the wonderful wise people I talked to in the last couple of days, I hope you'll be wise enough now to grant Psynews peace. To conclude, just behave Transwavely, not Skazily
  17. Forget Psynews as you knew it. What happened on the OffTopic, during the hack and then on IRC or Isratrance was far enough to close it forever. Now members have to apply the rules or leave. This is not so restrictive after all.
  18. Hi everyone. After some heavy work, and 30 hours offline, the Psynews server is up again ! The threads & posts are those from 2 days ago However, the user base was totally destroyed so the users you'll find (and their emails & passwords & PMs) will be those from August 1st. All i could do is fix the posts count. You'll have to fix your avatars yourselves. If you created your accound after that date you'll have to recreate your account. Unfortunately, in the mean time, some of you were considered as harmful to the forums peace and will not be allowed to return. Don't mistake it with the fact that most 3000+ posters are blocked until some decisions are taken about new moderators and who shall handle what. Don't worry. The OffTopic forum is closed for a few days. I guess it's wiser. Some furious posters might go elsewhere like that... It will be decided soon about its future. Please guys, the aim now is to have a nice & useful friendly place. Be very sure to read & apply the forums rules ENJOY !!!!! mars.
  19. You are highly welcome to this party to have a really enjoying time, with space, spirituality & rhythms. We are hoping for a highly psychedelic night and a very sensual morning. You will be able to find Anoebis or I to chat (probabaly one sleeping at the entrance, still waiting for people at 5AM, while the other will be running all the time). Besides, Khetzal & Chai will also have their new "Positive Alchemists" compil for sale. As for ourselves, we'll also have our records for sale. There wil be a huge discount on Filteria's Sky Input, and a significant effort will be made for those who buy Khetzal + another CD together (not even mentionning if you buy the 3 of them)...
  20. I erased some of the arguing between Traveller and I since i realized we're on the General forum and polluting this thread. "Positive" thing : this thread showed a lot.
  21. Yes i like that. Before, the system control was weak but the point was good. We were younger and passionate, almost 6 years ago...
  22. That's good to get back to the point. I kinda agree with that. Also because we don't have a proper review system. If we add i guess the only things to avoid would be : - "nice/bad album." too short reviews. - fights & spam of course, including stuff like "full on is shit", you see. Else a 2-dimensional review system would be the best imo : for a chosen release you can review independently one after the other, or just react (comment) on some existing review. And Charlie's point is THE point. Because Psynews was basically a place to review including a forum (and not the contrary), that i never have the time to reprogram so that it's like it was in the good old times. Maybe one day...
  23. There are 4 troublemakers today : You, Kris, Rain and Traveller. BUT I didn't warn or ban anyone today because Tekk kindly asked me. I argued online with Rain, wrote to Kris and wrote on this thread I didn't like the fight & spam attitude but YOU attacked again. And i did nothing. So I guess you're right, "someone is getting prefered treatment here" : YOU.
  24. I SEE. But i don't like the way it's said.
  25. Stop stop stop stop stop with that, that's the last warning.
×
×
  • Create New...