Jump to content

ma05683

Members
  • Content Count

    431
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by ma05683

  1. Planet Ben -Ant invasion Fools And Tools - Hundrets of Sunsets Filthy Beasts- Degenerate Juno Reactor - Rotorblade Saafi Bros. (featuring Groove Titan) - Occidental Sadhu Section X - Galaxian
  2. back to topic indeed Italian guys made the most complex goa trance my choice is Pleiadians - modulation
  3. Download In Progress,hypnoticed sunvisions,psychedelic sundown sound nice work it and u will find your way the best(high quality) tracks in goa-psy scene have been realesed ,about the so called unrealeseds tracks ...hmmmmm....... the 95% belongs to the unrealesed area(lack of quality)so the whole intererest is about the rest 5%(maybe less)
  4. i'll keep the note about Morphic Resonance.THANKS
  5. just saw it Great documentary indeed
  6. oo this was a interesting topic to login thanks for the info searching now.............. YOU lucky Belgians u have must have mountains of cds-vinyls to dig in second hand stores and of course im talking as a fan of Belgian scene over Germany the Belgium scene-sound is more ''brutal'' more .....(i cant describe) it over germans one
  7. nice but u 'jump' so many classics and propose Radical Distortion - Psychedelic Dreams as a essential album to begin ??? IMPRESSIVE
  8. 1)Enlightnent Evolution 2)Overload 3)The Rezwalker 4)Trip Tonite 5)Transparent mind 6)Shamanix 7)Incect Bite 8)Alcyone 9)Micronesia 10)Psychomachine 11)Voyager 2 12)Lunar Cycle 13)Perception of reality 14)Meggalenic Cloud 15)Realese me 16)Online information 17)Eye am the i 18)Alien Airport 19)Howling at the moon 20)Maximiser EDIT hahah just i double posted(i posted already in the 1st page) almost 14 of 20 are the same,the other 6 depending in mood i think hahhaha
  9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV7qeZAzB0A
  10. indeed ART of Trance are one of the bests trance acts, ALL THE PLATIPUS stuff is iincredible,all the early realeses have a touch of magic,we have 2014 and these tracks are far beyond in any term ,SIMPLICITY and the same time COMPLEXITY, imagine what impression these tracks did in the past back then begin the trip into Platipus with http://www.discogs.com/Various-Platipus-Records-Volume-One/release/21697 then follow the sounds of http://www.discogs.com/Art-Of-Trance-Wildlife-On-One/master/2256 after a bit a bit proggie stuff but still in Platipus sound http://www.discogs.com/Var
  11. hello after long time could someone identify the titles of the track appeared at 13:50 and at 52:30(this one i've heard in past but i cant remember name) in this set?
  12. Socratis Malamas-Πριγκηπεσσα(Princess) propably the best Greek track of last 20 years enjoy it lyrics: Other things I want and other things I do, how can I tell this to you I was saying the years go by I will conform But it is a useless present to change character It's useless to keep account, it's useless to be correct by force Outside the wind is blowing and yet inside me Inside this house, my princess Your light and the light dance around us Incredible the world and our character Other things I want and other things I do, I reached this point Crooked mistakes and passions proved
  13. i put Belgium(ebm,trance,techno early scene) at the same position with German hmmm ......no one step above i put the Belgians ,are more ''Elitistic'' if I had to pick up a place to be to listen to, to experience and dance to electronic music AT THE VERY BEGINING this would be Belgium
  14. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae1lTpnb0vs 5 min intro
  15. a mint copy of http://www.discogs.com/Kuro-Vision-Of-Mars/release/316361 available for sale pm offers
  16. a near mint of http://www.discogs.com/Ibizarre-Elevation/release/1220407 available for sale pm offers
  17. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug8WeZyTxXg lovely boobs ,enjoy the climax
  18. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AurWdnFO4A @5:40
×
×
  • Create New...