Technossomy new album!

Technossomy are a UK based hard trance act, recently signed exclusively to alpha-beat. This album; "Synthetic Flesh", was originally released in 1997 on Flying Rhino Records, and is due for re-release on alpha-beat soon! There is also a second album of previously un released material due for release later this year.

http://www.alpha-beat.com/technossomy.htm

thanks @ draeke

Guest Cosmogenesis

What a big info for beginning the day!! :) Technossomy is back!! Whowwwww! I have the best memories listening "Elektron Bender", "Pyramid" or "V.T.O.L." back in the golden age of goa. Unfortunately, I haven't the "Synthetic flesh" album which it seems to be quite rare. So, it will be a great opportunity to get it with this re-release edition.

I'm also very excited by this second mysterious album with "unreleased material"!! Can't wait for listening it! :)

Oh wow...

yea synthetic flesh is great lol!

a wonderful layering of sounds atop eachother

I bet they will really show their wares... I can't wait to hear it.... and their baselines i'm sure are gonna throbiddybob...

Guest antic

That'd be great - I wouldn't have to spend a small fortune on it on eBay. I'd buy the original FR's release for 50$, but the recent prices for it on eBay are outrageous and outside my reach :(