Chi-A.D webstore

two new tracks are also up. quite different from old chi-a.d. but somehow still with the same spirit.

production wise they do sound a little like new ux, but where ux gives us industrial influence, hannah gives us something floaty and melodic.

Cool, I'm on the phone browser and can't seem to find audio previews? Very curious about the new tracks.

10 hours ago, technosomy said:

looks like Hannah has finally got all her tracks scanned and in one place, including some new material, with an album in the pipeline
check it out here
https://store.chi-ad.com/index.php?route=common/home

I know I could probably figure this out myself but are there any Chi.A.D releases even close to Earth Crossing? Or was that a one-off spectacle.

Just now, Tsotsi said:

I know I could probably figure this out myself but are there any Chi.A.D releases even close to Earth Crossing? Or was that a one-off spectacle.

earth crossing is great but yeah plenty just as good if not better, but that's for you to explore, hannah has plenty of amazing tracks on VA over the years that arn't on any of her albums so you need to do a session

20 minutes ago, technosomy said:

earth crossing is great but yeah plenty just as good if not better, but that's for you to explore, hannah has plenty of amazing tracks on VA over the years that arn't on any of her albums so you need to do a session

Well, nothing good comes easy so they say.

22 minutes ago, Paul Eye said:

Thumbs up for doing this, but a little thumbs down for taking the beatport/junodownload etc approach to pricing lossless downloads higher than mp3 (and also charging more for wav than flac)

she put posts up on her facebook page asking people what she should charge, not sure if she took that info onboard

38 minutes ago, technosomy said:

she put posts up on her facebook page asking people what she should charge, not sure if she took that info onboard

Oh, I don't really hang much on social media anymore, so no surprise I missed that.

Anyway, the only album I (unsurprisingly) don't own is Eyes Of Gaia, but £15 (the £12 price seems to be without VAT) for the WAV version is a bit steep.