The Maniac - I am Yog Sothoth

Themaniac

Going darker, I see? :D

Good direction, although I don't think the synth entering at around 2:30 and then at 5:45 fits in - it seems a bit off tune and also steals some frequencies from other instruments, making the whole mix get a bit muddy in low-mids and below.

Haha thanks mate!! It wasn't intended but the track took a dark turn and I liked it.

I think those parts you mentioned is when the sawsynth goes up one octave higher and makes it a bit different.

Will rectify if I master this track.

Thanks for listening!

• Like 1

Oooh! I like seeing a few darker tracks pop up in the feedback section :P There's not much goa released these days that excites me but I really really enjoyed this! Love the menacing, almost - as the wonderful name implies - lovecraftian vibe and dark soundscape, and even though the low-mid activity Antic talked about might make the mix a bit less clear I welcome it with a big smile :D Reminds me of BOTFB's stuff!! I can feel the black, sprawling tentacles reaching down from the night sky, bringing madness and chaos to humanity.... excellent track!!