Andromeda Nebula (melodic full-on)

recursion loop

Somehow the acid line at 0:40 - 0:55 and then entering back at 2:11 doesn't gel with the rest of the mix, i.e. it appears slightly off tune?

The bass sound could be a bit shorter, but stronger / with more punch perhaps?

I love the "farts" galore in 1:00 - 2:00! Very Cosmosis(y) which is the top praise from me :)

The transition at 3:03 - coincidence! - is pure genius, but the main lead after that somehow doesn't work (and again the same at 7:15 - awesome break, the Access Virus(y) synth doesn't work for me).

Loved the melody at 4:00, especially the (2 octaves?) higher notes in latter part, not a great fan of ATB-like "guitar" bits at 5:00 or the vocoder, or that screamy / rave(y) synth at 6:00.

However, it looks like you have TONS of fun trying different sounds, ideas and styles so PLEASE CONTINUE because your music gets BETTER & BETTER every day! :)

• Like 1

Whoa, thanks! :)

Sure, I had lots of fun creating all these sounds and parts but making them work together in the track was somehow tricky, as you noted some things sound out of place so I'll have to look into it. I just need to take a break from this track for few weeks. 

All synth sounds except for the bass are from Virus which somehow forced me to make these ravey-trancey leads - they sounded so authentic so I couldn't help myself putting them here ;)

I'm more or less happy with the bass here, but I'll try tweaking it more (EDIT: reuploaded the track with a tad shorter and stronger bass, should be a bit better now)

Edited by recursion loop

• 4 weeks later...