Old YouTube of me (should I make another?)

SixZeroFou4

This was 2008. I was already a 2 time state champ and Jr Olympian. I won a title belt at the end of that year.

I've never stopped training. My skill is at an all time high and I'm thinking about making a new youtube showcasing my lifetime martial arts achievements.

Needless to say I'll need a good goa track for the new video. Here's the old video :)

PS - i don't like to keep much stuff up because of the constant fight challenges and stalkers. It gets old quick

• Like 1

No roundabout kicks, no like & subscribe ;):P

Weird there's no Astral Projection playing in the background - I remember you loved them?

This was after I was training for hours in fact. I like to see myself at my worst, most tired,etc.. to improve.

This next video will be full effort. Astral projection track.. sounds like a smart idea

You look badass dude, I hope more videos are coming. :)

My suggestion:

Put some psycore music instead and do some wing chun (just for fun sake) :)

https://youtu.be/gBxOU_IhtGQ?t=1m23s

Nice. That style is nice. I do know wing chun, I am proficient with wing chun dummy, but I'm going to showcase some raw power and really get it going. Here's another old one

As for your suggesstions, thanks!! It's all good when it comes to goa

Very cool! It's very nice to see someone training hard, congrats and I am sure your friends are happy when u go clubbing with them, no worries about any possible fight as clearly you'll win in all cases.

Very cool! It's very nice to see someone training hard, congrats and I am sure your friends are happy when u go clubbing with them, no worries about any possible fight as clearly you'll win in all cases.

Thanks for those kind words. Every DAT Records disc I own is quality. The thought, craftmanship, passion, presentation, and last but not least the love that goes into what you do makes you a credible source so I thank you for the compliment about my skills.

Truth be told, those videos are 30% of my ability. I trained with the 82nd division airborne rangers.. you could not be more correct.. no matter the scenario, victory is achieved

Yes, my cousin and her husband especially love the fact I can be the designated safe driver because I stay ready, and Also they are free to get so wrecked and enjoy themselves without a worry. I take care of my family and friends. I'll never seek a fight, in fact lately I despise fighting, but love the art. I've hurt so many people along the way breaking ribs, noses, arms, giving them stitches I have no desire to fight, only defend. It's old and I won. Locally people still call me the champ.

That's why I also can't understand people who get their gear stolen or not paid properly for a gig. SMH

anyways do you have any interest in martial arts? Does anyone? I think I saw a dude with a super saiyan avatar..

I think I would enjoy chatting more about martial arts and safe combat if we ever get to meet in the USA and good job in protecting your family and friends and only to defend youself seems to me to be the best way. 

Thanks for the nice words and keep it up, I'd be happy to see more videos as others would as well, I am sure :)

Nice technique man.... I'm a grappler and teach Judo, BJJ and Olympic Wrestling to adults (not qualified to teach kids and don't intend to).

I used to train with Gracie Barra Greece and we had a lot of athletes from many different disciples, boxers, kick/boxers, muai thai/bora, karateka (except for grapplers). I haven't trained seriously for the past ~4 years because I changed jobs and I finish at 6-7 in the afternoon, so there's not enough time for me to catch the train and get to a decent gym in time. The closest serious gym is about 40 klm away. When I trained at Gracie Barra it took me about 1.5 hours to get there and 1.5 hours to return.

I was lucky that last year, a blacksmith that was doing some repairs at my house mentioned that his sensei (TKD and Hapkido) started BJJ at Gracie Barra so when I mentioned that I trained with Gracie Barra for 7 years he immiadetely said "Come and teach us, we are clueless" and indeed they were, but not after 1 year of training they are starting to get the grasp of things and of the younger guys will go to compete at an Open tournament in December. Since I'm also a Judoka, I teach about 30% standing and 70% on the ground, unline most BJJ gyms that do 95% on the ground. We would do more stand-up but the gym is very small and I could see us getting ourselves seriously injures with big Judo throws.

I've got training in about 3 hours.

I plan to go, twice a week at that gym that is 40klm away in a few months when I get a bit more relaxed with my projects. Now I'm busy all day!

Nice technique man.... I'm a grappler and teach Judo, BJJ and Olympic Wrestling to adults (not qualified to teach kids and don't intend to).

I used to train with Gracie Barra Greece and we had a lot of athletes from many different disciples, boxers, kick/boxers, muai thai/bora, karateka (except for grapplers). I haven't trained seriously for the past ~4 years because I changed jobs and I finish at 6-7 in the afternoon, so there's not enough time for me to catch the train and get to a decent gym in time. The closest serious gym is about 40 klm away. When I trained at Gracie Barra it took me about 1.5 hours to get there and 1.5 hours to return.

I was lucky that last year, a blacksmith that was doing some repairs at my house mentioned that his sensei (TKD and Hapkido) started BJJ at Gracie Barra so when I mentioned that I trained with Gracie Barra for 7 years he immiadetely said "Come and teach us, we are clueless" and indeed they were, but not after 1 year of training they are starting to get the grasp of things and of the younger guys will go to compete at an Open tournament in December. Since I'm also a Judoka, I teach about 30% standing and 70% on the ground, unline most BJJ gyms that do 95% on the ground. We would do more stand-up but the gym is very small and I could see us getting ourselves seriously injures with big Judo throws.

I've got training in about 3 hours.

I plan to go, twice a week at that gym that is 40klm away in a few months when I get a bit more relaxed with my projects. Now I'm busy all day!

Oh awesome brother!!! I'm happy you are training and have a plan to get back to training. When you are exercising you're looking better and feeling better. That's you.. get back to it

As for qualified to teach kids, I can do that, I am qualified - but I had a decent lol at that statement. Teaching mma to kids is a completely different world and I'm guessing you know this :)

Do you have any youtubes to show? Even if it's not mma, any youtubes?

I will gladly check out youtubes of anyone doing mostly anything.. within reason

• Like 1

I don't have any youtubes of fighting sports. 

Kids grappling =  Judo without submissions and/or wrestling, That's my personal opinion. There's the occasional 15-16 year old that comes to the gym, if I see that they are mature enough I let them train but noone so far has actually stayed along, they are usually more busy studying,chasing girls and playing video games rather than committing themselves to grappling.

My striking experience is close to 0, !'m 100% grappler, so you can't really say I'm an MMAer.

They train kick-boxing and TKD at the gym, but I don't see myself joining, I just don't enjoy it. I've often thought about joining a boxing gym since boxing is fairly easy to pick up but again, there's not enough available time. I reckon I'll pick up some striking once I join the gym I'm talking about but I intend it to be focused on boxing.

As for violence and fighting outside the gym. Only once at a punk concert I had to use my skills: Some stupid scrawny kid punched from behind a big fat guy while he was head banging, because the fatso was drunk and kept on stumbling on him and his GF. While I should have beat the shit out of the kid, I felt sorry for him because if I let the fatso go close to him, the kid would have ended in the hospital, the size difference was enormous. So I constrained the fatso while the couple left the concert. In fact the concert stopped and the singer came down and said all kinds of stupid anarchist shit like " don't fight, the real enemy are the authorities" and crap like that. I actually became friends with the fatso and spent the rest of the concert picking him up when he fell on the floor, so that people wouldn't step on him. One of the perks of grappling is that you learn how to handle a human body, so it wasn't really any trouble.

aaaaa and one more time a few months ago at a fairly rough bar that I sometimes go to, one of my students (he's an 130 kg boxer) was trying to say to a drunk hilly billy from the mountains to leave 2 girls alone (they were like 19yo and friends of the owner's daughter) but he wouldn't have any of it, so he actually tried to start a fight with my student.... Everyone was petrified and yet I couldn't contain my laughter, my GF was saying "Go help him" and my reply was "Are you kidding? What kind of an idiot starts a fight with a beast like that, just sit back and enjoy" and just as expected the mountain guy was thrown out of the bar banana joe-style.

I think I would enjoy chatting more about martial arts and safe combat if we ever get to meet in the USA and good job in protecting your family and friends and only to defend youself seems to me to be the best way. 

Thanks for the nice words and keep it up, I'd be happy to see more videos as others would as well, I am sure :)

If you or anyone ever needed hired security myself and my team can get it done. :)

I don't have any youtubes of fighting sports. 

Kids grappling =  Judo without submissions and/or wrestling, That's my personal opinion. There's the occasional 15-16 year old that comes to the gym, if I see that they are mature enough I let them train but noone so far has actually stayed along, they are usually more busy studying,chasing girls and playing video games rather than committing themselves to grappling.

My striking experience is close to 0, !'m 100% grappler, so you can't really say I'm an MMAer.

They train kick-boxing and TKD at the gym, but I don't see myself joining, I just don't enjoy it. I've often thought about joining a boxing gym since boxing is fairly easy to pick up but again, there's not enough available time. I reckon I'll pick up some striking once I join the gym I'm talking about but I intend it to be focused on boxing.

As for violence and fighting outside the gym. Only once at a punk concert I had to use my skills: Some stupid scrawny kid punched from behind a big fat guy while he was head banging, because the fatso was drunk and kept on stumbling on him and his GF. While I should have beat the shit out of the kid, I felt sorry for him because if I let the fatso go close to him, the kid would have ended in the hospital, the size difference was enormous. So I constrained the fatso while the couple left the concert. In fact the concert stopped and the singer came down and said all kinds of stupid anarchist shit like " don't fight, the real enemy are the authorities" and crap like that. I actually became friends with the fatso and spent the rest of the concert picking him up when he fell on the floor, so that people wouldn't step on him. One of the perks of grappling is that you learn how to handle a human body, so it wasn't really any trouble.

aaaaa and one more time a few months ago at a fairly rough bar that I sometimes go to, one of my students (he's an 130 kg boxer) was trying to say to a drunk hilly billy from the mountains to leave 2 girls alone (they were like 19yo and friends of the owner's daughter) but he wouldn't have any of it, so he actually tried to start a fight with my student.... Everyone was petrified and yet I couldn't contain my laughter, my GF was saying "Go help him" and my reply was "Are you kidding? What kind of an idiot starts a fight with a beast like that, just sit back and enjoy" and just as expected the mountain guy was thrown out of the bar banana joe-style.

Cool. Well I wish you the best of luck in your training. I'm sure you know that the dj promotion section has fresh mixes to get through workouts. I'm always listening to them.

Also if I ever have any questions or cool technique ideas, hopefully I could talk to you