Official Conspiracy Theory Thread

astralprojection

After 9/11 I got into the "truth movement" and saw all the documentarys etc and all the followup, for years, on ATS forums.

I still dont know what to believe regarding that.

However, it triggered an interested and it became a hobby.

Sain or not sain is debatable, but it became a hobby.

I engulfed myself in documentaries, from people like david icke, jordan maxwell, and many many more.

These days, last couple years, Ivent spent much time into this conspiracy thing cause i really dont care.

If Reptilians are controlling us or not, i mean, its irrelevant.

Sure, if all this was indeed true and spread around the world, thatd be awesome, but it doesnt really matter since i really dont care.

I could die tomorrow and my only care would be my mom. So afraid of death, im as far from it you can be.

So yeah, about 10 years I dwelled in that stuff, not deep enough to the real whacky theories, but more the mainline theories.

I also developed a strong interest in science and stuff regarding the space program.

There are particularirily one theory that still cannot be debunked, and its this one.

I dont know what to believe here either. 50/50. But he surely seems and acts truthful, painfully truthful as he holds back tears alot, and he is also sick and close to death -

its hard to believe that he is lying. At the other end its very hard to believe he had a gunfight with foul smelling aliens.

For documentary recommendations just ask!

I get into conspiracy theories. Got a personal theory how Charles Manson was framed for murder to help bring down the hippie movement. 9/11 too. Kinda obvious that they did it to themselves, blamed it on the middle east just to have a cause for war.

And I dont think its a waste of time. It does burn energy but it is very useful to be aware of the shit that is going on around us and to realize how cowardly and foolish we are to keep up with it. But yeah, lets sedate ourselves, forget and move on. :)

the only conspiracy is that human beings kill each other for power, greed and your energy

what i have found after looking into this kinda stuff for the last 25 years or so, is just about everthing goeroge orwell,

aldous huxley wrote is now happening.

silent weapons for quiet wars, is happening

what was written for agenda 21... is happening

movies like the matrix..... well that's obivious

you gotta give it to people like david icke... almost everythig he has said has happened or happening

what you do about it.......... don't participate!

if everyone in the army refused service, then world war 3 would end

if you belive that an archon race is pulling your string, then don't participate

don't support big corporations, don't eat and drink the poison,

listen to trance, and be it, connect with the great spirit..... just be.

create your own reality, be true to yourself, respect others, enjoy this life time as there will be many more

as bruce lee said......... be water my friend

so said socrates....... wisdom is knowing you know nothing...

alice cooper once said......... hell is getting hotter.... devil is getting smarter all the time