Various Artists - Svemirski Hod (Neogoa Records, 2016)

Who knows, maybe if we get to 10th, we will already have teleportation apps on our mobile phones :P

We were laughing while watching "the Hackers" back in 90s, and look at us now!

Future is near. :D

Anyway, it was pleasure to work on this one, as it always is. Kudos to Richpa for nailing concept once again. This Balkan gathering was needed, it is really nice to know there is so much of us here. What´s most interesting, it covers several countries, and basically we all understand each other... Jugoslavijoooo, Juuugoslaviiijoooooooo :D :D :D :D (sorry for that last one, Richpa will understand 3:D)

• Like 2

. Jugoslavijoooo, Juuugoslaviiijoooooooo :D :D :D :D (sorry for that last one, Richpa will understand 3:D)

I am supposed to be offline but no way as I see something like this. Aaahh..radujmo se :lol: Ajde, ti si zaklon naš ;):D:lol:

• Like 1

OUT NOW!

Free download in WAV/FLAC/MP3 + Svemirski Hod wallpaper available at our Bandcamp page. Make sure to support artists featured on this compilation here on Facebook: OXI | Nova Fractal (Psy/Goa Trance) | Zopmanika | Imba | Omnivox | Stellar Force | Lunar Dawn | Cosmic Dimension | Arronax | Goasia | Arcane Voice | Ezoterica | ScrewLoose | M-Run | CoaGoa | Perfect Blind

Download link:

https://neogoarecords.bandcamp.com/album/svemirski-hod

• Like 1

Listened. Cannot say about my fav tracks yet, but for me it seems the best Neogoa compilation ever. The next level. But I am sure, better things is ahead!
Thanks to Richpa and artists, from all deep of my heart!

:D :D :D

• Like 2

Thank you very much, I'm glad you like it and of course, thanks to all Psynews folks and other goa-heads who are donating on Bandcamp, even it's free download. You're directly funding next release and give us an opportunity to improve our work and promote the music and artists better.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...