Khetzal : Ganesha pramana : 10 BPM slower

Manuser

• 5 months later...

Manuser, I think it's really your very own personal opinion and taste.

That track has for me a real story, 160 BPM was not a choice for me, but the expression of my mood when I produced it (say, I was very angry, maybe...).

Anyway, maybe it was a mistake, or not... Or maybe a track has to be respected the exact way it was created. You just don't like it like that, your taste (again).

I was not aware of that "150 BPM version on YouTube"... Or a topic on the forum just about that.

That said, maybe you will be happy to hear that the live version (the one I play usually with my violin in all my live-acts), plays at... ... 150 BPM !!! Ta daaaaaaaaaaaa :-D

Anyway, thanks for the comments, I always appreciate !

• Like 5

No worries my friend I respect that of course, yes it is personal taste. As I said there is nothing wrong with the track itself (quite the opposite it's musically brilliant) It's funny that I never noticed how good Ganesha Pramana was before listening to this slower version!

The live version, is there any way (anywehere?) we can listen to it?

• 4 weeks later...

@ Manuser, yes, there's a live version of that track @ 150 BPM, maybe I will release it for free, when the mix/master will be almost good (I will decide !)... Guess I will have to talk seriously with some old "archives" of mine and re-work on all that melodic mess ;-)

@ Spicy_RolL : thank you very much, anyway you don't have to call me Lord, I'm just... just...

And sorry for the late answer, I only check Psynews when I have spare time, that is to say, almost never :-P

• Like 2

@ Spicy_RolL : thank you very much, anyway you don't have to call me Lord, I'm just... just...

And sorry for the late answer, I only check Psynews when I have spare time, that is to say, almost never :-P

...And maybe some day you`ll return to us with Goa Trance!