Flying Rhino Records t-shirts?

healium

can cost a bit for a individual screen, but if a few people can commit to purchasing

can get anything printed.

have a friend who does it for a living , and want him to do a rhino shirt, with a few of their designs.

as well as a collage print of a few of the label designs, all done well of course

I got some from Shuki @ Kagdila in 2006. They are getting rarer so prices are high. These are newer designs than the shirts I have. I think I remember these being sold in early 2000's. The ebay account is Shuki. Same name as on the business card with his orders. ;p

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=flying+rhino+shirt&item=111157447789&pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&_osacat=0&_from=R40&hash=item19e1800c6d&_ssn=yairelectronics-us&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.Xflying+rhino&_nkw=flying+rhino&_sacat=0

Well, if we do it illegally, meaning we do it ouselves all can be done, but don't expect the owners of copyrights to be very happy about it :)

Also, we do need very high res files (or even better, vectorial images) to make a really stunning work, but it won't ever be the real deal.

I wish the labels would repress them, because they have potential market with all the oldschoolers they would sell a lot!

ooo! I want those! my orange FR shirt has the designs but that white one is koo! The TIP cd case is the same design on my Green Nuns shirt, too.

Agree with draeke - the real deal is the real deal ;p