Imagine a goa trance café

radi6404

Some day if I am very lucky I might opena goa trance café in Blagoevgrad, the town in Bulgaria where I am born, well at least that is a dream for me now, imagine how that would be. For me a goa trance café would be a place of heaven. A café with good furniture and good loudspeakers, not playing very loud so people have to cry but at a normal volume, but just play oldschool goa and sometimes newschool or psy, it would be so incredible that I would stay there for hours.

An open place where you can drink, look at the beautiful girls walking accross the street and are in the café, enjoy good weather and blow your head with goa trance all the time would be so crazy. Hallucinogen, AP, EU, youth, MWNN, Doof, MFG, Miranda, Genetic, Koxbox, Blue Planet Corp, Etnica, Pleiadians, Shpongle, Ott, California Sunshine, S.U.N. projecct, Indoor, Hunab Ku, Psychaos and many many more would play all the time, there is enough music out there so it does not get boring, when you include artists like Xerox and Astrix which you play from time to time to have a change. For me it would definatly be heaven on earth and I am wondering if there is such a place, I guess not.

Now at some days at the evening the loudness could be increased and parties taken place.

What do you think of that idea, would you enjoy a goa trance café in your city?

Absolutely people would come but with that would also come lots of things that attract unwanted attention which you would have to be preapred to deal with which is why most people prefer to listen to it in the privacy of their homes.

A psy friend of almost 10 years now, she had an idea like this too. a 'one day' maybe she'd have her own. I am completely for this idea! Even have dj's play certain event nights. To make the place a bit more open to many people though, it should probably play many types of electronic music. I wouldnt mind that at all. But the psychedelic flowing through the speakers while I have a nice hot mocha...heck yes!

If there was such a thing where I live I would spend a lot of time there, if I had no friends currently in the town I would still be there in order to listen the music, the idea is just quite unbelievable, because always you would have to wait the unexpected, one masterpeace after the other, hopefully such a thing will exist some day.

There are some vegan/vegetarian cafes with similar ideas. Inspiral - in Camden is one i have been to a few times. Though not playing goa only, still you can hear some in the background through the day, and they have psy events there some nights.

Really cool place. I like your idea and it might work, I'm sure there might be/were some like that in Byron bay in Australia too. You would just have to find a "laid back" kind of area :D

not sure how I used to access such site but I do remember finding either a cafe or computer cafe in South Africa. a psytrance one. I remember the computers were all painted up pretty by some artist. Man this was years ago when I stumbled onto it...

There are some vegan/vegetarian cafes with similar ideas. Inspiral - in Camden is one i have been to a few times. Though not playing goa only, still you can hear some in the background through the day, and they have psy events there some nights.

Really cool place. I like your idea and it might work, I'm sure there might be/were some like that in Byron bay in Australia too. You would just have to find a "laid back" kind of area :D

Yeah InSpiral is quite a lovely place, I find the whole vegetarian thing rather annoying and cliched tbh but the music's great and the atmosphere very friendly.

next time I go to England, I will make sure to spend one day devoted to finding as much psychedelic music as I can ;p My 3 other visits were strictly friends and the plans we had. That will change (a little) next time ^_^

I know how it is in a computer club if goa trance plays, it is very nice seeing the people and the trance hypnotizing everyone, so in a café the effect might be even better.

hey now, there is A LOT of full-on that is garbage free ;D

I think the cafe would be successful but again, think of the insane goa tracks we love.. they can be just as assaulting to newcomers as darkpsy - far comparison of genres for sure. Why I think all psytrance should be played and ofcoarse, (barf) "other music" haha

People who are not familiar with the music might like the old music, they will not know it is from 15 - 20 years in the past. The music would warry between goa oldschool, a bit new school, lot's of gms type of stuff, union jack - pete lazonby type of stuff and ambient like ott and shpongle type of stuff.

Guest D N H

Holy cow! If you ever make it, it would be the official gathering place for psynewsers! Annual meetings and release parties, all in this lodge!

hahaha! you all are hilarious ;p

btw I would totally fly out to visit if this place happens 8) Maybe Radi you can hire me! I'd work for food so you can pay Boris and whoever else, instead of me, to come and play there. deal? @_-

Radi know's what he's doing 8) Since I'd be the foreigner, and chicks dig foreign guys (at least in the US they do. But being American may be fail ;p) I can help bring in the pretty ladies to work for your cafe. hehe! Pay them the moolah. If they aint getting a new pair of shoes come end of the week, they'll be gone!

edit: backdoor - its pretty much saying you're not cool enough to enter the front, be seen and keep our image looking good. so please enter the OTHER way ;p