Do NOT Buy Agitato Records shirt! ;p

K-BAN

Agitato was a full-on psy label I respected years ago and am unaware the quality of their releases now. I remember seeing shirts of theirs for sale years ago and came across one on ebay for $11.75. Deal! NOT! heres why ;p

I am packing some clothes today for Fractal Fest this weekend and decided to bring this long sleeve Agitato shirt as it is getting cold here at night. I have yet to try it on since buying it at the end of July so I did now. The thing instantly ripped at the right shoulder and where my other hand pulled it over. I was able to easily pull this shirt apart with my fingers which my video shows. I've never seen a shirt so cheap. I'm not even mad, its comical ;p But just a warning incase someone like me wanted to show love for this label and get a shirt too haha!

also, the shirt left black residue and bits on me. maybe its somehow decomposing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRj8dUe7K8Y

hahaha! you all are too funny ;D

I also thought "this must be what Hulk Hogan's shirts were made of!" ;p

I was bitten by a rabid raccoon two days ago? *_* (no I wasn't)

heheh, I was going to wear the shirt this weekend and next while at Equinox too since I liked the look of it on me as I tore more holes. Then I later noticed the black dusty grime it left. My mind was telling me "this shit will seep into your skin!" haha!

and thanks, lots of fun will be had 8) most of my NY psy family and nearby states will be there. ^_-