New mountain photos

radi6404

That is because I edited it. I said that you were provocative in saying you are not impressed by the Bulgarian mountains but by the New Zeeland ones. I don`t know if it is true, because anyone has said the Bulgarian mountains are impressive, when he first came to Bulgaria. But it could really be that you are just not impressed by the kind of mountains you see in Bulgaria, that is quite possible.

Which one was that mate? I don't see it.

He removed it.

He claimed you were only being provocative for disliking the landscape.

He went on to say that all of his friends on all other forums think they are beautiful therefore you must be provoking.

He then went quite mad accusing you of thinking the other countries of Europe to be "butt ugly"

He mentioned 3-4 countries by name.

He said the phrase "butt ugly" 3-4 times.

That's not even half of it, and all that to your humble little response of not being that impressed.

Neither am I btw.

It was foolish of me to not quote his post but I never would have thought he was a coward to edit it out in addition to his madness.

Maybe I removed it because I realized I was wrong you fool. Man I have mentioned Kosovo and Macedonia, that are two countries that are in conflict with Serbia, at least Kosovo is and I said Nicola probably doesn`t like the landscape because he doesn`t like the country and I said that I differenciate between people and landscape.

Honestly, how long do you expect a thread like this to be alive, if people are only supposed to react to your pictures ONLY anyway?

Dead in one day.

I said others are free to share their mountain pictures aswell.

First you are wrong, Macedonia was part of Yugoslavia and we are still in perfect relationships, like one country. Kosovo is another story, it was stolen by Americans thanks to much oil down there... that are politics and not welcome here on forum imo

I have right to say that i don't like Bulgarian landscapes, i actually dont like landscapes on most of Serbia because i prefer exotic ones, like New Zeland, rain forest and stuff.

Before you say something better inform yourself. Just for the record, Greece and Macedonia have conflicts because ancient Macedonia was part and it is part of northern Greece.

But what Kosovo or Macedonia have to do with bulgarian mountains? :lol:

There are people that doesn't agree with you or with your taste. It is simple, deal with it.

Maybe I removed it because I realized I was wrong you fool. Man I have mentioned Kosovo and Macedonia, that are two countries that are in conflict with Serbia, at least Kosovo is and I said Nicola probably doesn`t like the landscape because he doesn`t like the country and I said that I differenciate between people and landscape.

You don't have a clue so please stop saying nonsense, people might think you actually know something about the real situation on the Balkans.

And you know everything as a Croatian, don`t you? I know as much as any european informed citicen by the media, and as it is not that reliable maybe I don`t have a clue, but I know that the people of Kosovo have issues with the Serbians and vice versa. I also know that they made it an independent state and the Serbians did not want that to happen since it was Serbian territory, that is basically what I know.

Not all mountains are like that or the mount blanc massiv, what do you expect, all mountains to be like that and otherwise they are not impressive, if you believe that, do it for your own but spare your comparisons, otherwise I will say something bad about Georgia, aswell. The mountains in the pictures are impressive, especially 5th and 6th pic, but you can spare your on porpuse comaprisons to show how bad the Bulgarian mountains are.

No, it does not have some of those, it has beautiful normal mountains like the ones I showed in the pics, some have rocky peaks, but this time I took pics of the lower ones.

2x83.jpg
ggnb.jpg
ych5.jpg
efn4.jpg
The Rila mountain

40o7.jpg
kzy5.jpg
gi5o.jpg
vc62.jpg
ah6f.jpg
The maleshevska mountain