anyone going to Tomorrowland this weekend?

Lemmiwinks

ok, it's extremely expensive and in spite the steep prices every year it's sold out in less than an hour (!!) but I'll go just to see what all the fuss is about (after all, it's just a half hour drive away from my home ;)). The deco looks incredible though, you can see that the organisers have millions to spend, this year they'll even shoot hail canons to prevent rainstorms from happening during the event!

tommorowland.png

I wonder how people can have fun at such events unless you are perpetually high as a kite . Way too many people.

hope you have fun !

I wonder how people can have fun at such events unless you are perpetually high as a kite . Way too many people.

hope you have fun !

ah quite on the contrary, I think taking too much illegal substances would trigger quite a bad trip with all the people around

PS there's even a psytrance floor with Infected, Neelix, John 00 Fleming and Astrix ;)

so I've been there and lived to tell about it :) The deco is absolutely INSANE (proportional to the budget and the ticket price), the place is so huge you spend most of your time walking in circles wondering where the hell the artist you want to watch is... it took me 4 HOURS (!!) to find the psytrance scene!! (although I must admit that various susbtances might have helped my wanderings lol). A bit dissapointed to see the psytrance scene was actually the LEAST well decorated, absolutely no "typical" psytrance deco; a bit of a shame. BTW it was full of body-builder type tatooed guys mainly from South Africa which would normally qualify as "chavs" in these parts... kindof made me wonder how the psytrance crowd looks like in other parts of the World lol

Main scene:

web.jpg

Psytrance Scene:

web.jpg

BTW on the psytrance scene a guy in a wheelchair came and people lifted him up so he had the feeling of dancing in the crowd, a really heart warming moment, One Love :)

web.jpg

if you want to see more of the madeness, here are the pics I took:

Tomorrowland 2013

• 2 weeks later...