The oldest sounding goa trance tracks

radi6404

Which are the oldest sounding goa trance tracks, but not bad quality sound due to mastering, jsut which give you an impression of really old sound?

For me:

Hallucinogen - Jana Remix

Hallucinogen - Four stations of the sun Remix

Hallucinogen - Fast Forword the Future Remix

those tracks have the oldest sound that is not bad in goa trance, especially Jana, this track is very hallucinogenic and has all of the best goa ingredients, the old sound make it even better than most other goa trance tracks, it sounds like a movie with faded color on a very old tv, really a classic.

The Indoor album (no specific track)

Chi-AD - Eye am the I, Exit eternity, Biocandy, Paranormal activity

X-dream tracks like Rain, Zebra, Children of the last generation, obviously The 5th dimension live in Paris (not really goa trance though)

Many Total eclipse tracks like Waiting for a new life, Blade runner, The crucible, Sound is solid, Toxic caterpillar...

Colorbox album

Bypass unit albums (all of them i think :))

Bypass Unit sounds very old indeed.

Rip Van Hippy - I Couldn't Talk

Dr Psychedelic - Mindwarper

Tweek - Blip (The oldest sounding electronic tune i've ever heard ever from the compilation Oozie Goodness)

A lot of old Austrailian Goa sounds so dated now to be honest, Odd Harmonic, Rip Van Hippy, Shaolin Wooden Men: