2 Track IDs in a DJ Mix

Hello!

I recently uploaded an old mix of mine to my website and was trying to fill out the track listing for it and two tracks have stumped me.

The mix would have been recorded sometime between 2004-6, and the two tracks may have been old, new, or unreleased.

I really have no clue.

Luckily, they are right next to each other on the mix, so it is pretty easy to listen to both tracks.

The mix is called Project Epona 2: Goa All Over Your Face and can be downloaded here: goaconstrictor.com/audio/TheGoaConstrictor-GoaAllOverYourFace.mp3

The tracks I am curious about are between the Deedrah - The Wizard Demo and Eat Static - Epidemic tracks.

Roughly the 8min -> 19min markers.

If anyone can help out with these two tracks, I'd like to post the complete track listing.

Thank you

goa-all-over-your-face-web.jpg

The track at minute 8 sounds super familiar.. it has a very distinctive kick that now eludes me it also has swirls and stuff, has to be from 96 or 97... it could be early wizzy noise or smth like transwave. I also recognize the french sample, so yes i am sure i have this track. "Come On" a track that i like a lot actually.

The next one starting at 15 is not smth i recognize, weird and darkish, maybe smth from creamcrop? sounds like that kind of sound. Has some strange variations too. No idea more than this

Also, very nice cover :D

I doubt that first track is Transwave because I would almost never play two tracks from the same artist back to back.

I thought that was lazy djing

Second could be some Creamcrop. I should dig through their discography and check it out.

Or maybe an Elektrik Orgasm track.

I'll get on the hunt.

Thanks for the help, even though you KNEW NOTHING!

lololol

MORE HELP PLEASE!

=)

The first track has similar style and even the same FX as Wrecked Machines - Four Walls (but it's not that one, I think). Then again, piles of tracks did in that era... Sounds more like early 00s, Etnicanet or something, to me.

Sorry, I don't really know anything either... :mellow:

I will then maybe have to dig into my unreleaseds because i deffo have that track and recognized the sample, the swirls etc, to me it is a french artist.

transwave, bamboo forest, something from 3d vision, or wizzy noise...

the one starting at 15min is synchro - f-buckets.

the first one sounds a bit like early hux flux or absolum to me at the beginning. i know that track well (including the sample), but have no idea right now...

isn't it Wizzy Noise - Dark City starting after deedrah the wizard? it seems so to me...

• 3 months later...