Are there similar artists as hallucinogen?

radi6404

ARe there any releases that sound similar to hallucinogen upbeat and downbeat? I like the stuff because it has many sounds and sounds rougher than other trance, it sounds darker and much more atmospheric, it takes you away, The Lone Deranger is awesome, Demention, Trancespoter, Horrorgramm, The Herb Garden is impressive, Angelic Particles, Twisted album, The remixes, is there anything similar? But don't recommend me Younger Brother, because I tried it and it is much different to hallucinogen.

Not bad, the first two tracks are pretty good and the last one is not bad aswell, however the ARtha is very hectical and makes me very nervous, hallucinogen is more calm than that, maybe something more calm than that if there is something like that. Altough the stuff is good it sounds a bit too generic, there are elements that most artists use nowadays.

It would be much better with diferent sounds, the sounds ARtha uses are very bad, very hard full on kickdrum, hard and square sounding synth sounds, too much distortion and resonance added, too much compression, it is awful.

• 1 year later...