What's happened to Saikosounds?

franki

Oh noes ... just as I was discovering that Psyshop (aka P$y$hop) is obviously not the most benefical element for the scene and thus looking for alternatives to order music, I see that saikosounds is no more :(

Bad news.

3. Partnership with the weird people of wirikuta

Ummm ... could it really be that this was one of the causes for the bankruptcy?

What was it actually with that weirdness ... I checked only that Wirikuta was going from a respectable distro gradually to a scammy one as they didn't pay labels and later didn't even ship orders anymore and then they were gone...

Oh noes ... just as I was discovering that Psyshop (aka P$y$hop) is obviously not the most benefical element for the scene and thus looking for alternatives to order music, I see that saikosounds is no more :(

There's still Goastore and Beatspace, and these days you can find most releases on Amazon, too.

There's also ordering stuff direct from labels, which is by far the best way to support them based on Anoebis's recent thread.

Yeah, Beatspace is a good find ... I always sorta confused them with beatport :P ... good to see they sell physical releases :)

Oh and I'm not dedicated enough for the Saiko tattoo...

I'd take a Wirikuta lanyard though :P (not that there are any...)

Bad news for many collectors, site was for years a huge help! For many who didn't have a goa shop in the real world. A loss this is...

...but for buying "cronomi" cd's nothing will change: we sell and distribute the CD's ourselves at our webshop :)

Trying to be a small alternative...