Psychedelic Zion - Documentary film on Goa parties (nineties).

U.F.Orb

Isn't this documentary called 'Bombs on the way to the end of the world'? A very important documentary for me, since it features two Nitzhonot tracks (and thus marks the existence and relative importance of that genre during a tiny period)...Eyal Barkan - Good Morning Israel and Trivia - Phoenix.

Very good documentary!! Never seen it before either... Are there more of these underground documentaries besides this one and karahana? (I remember there being another one but I forgot it's name, also about the trance scene in Israel and Japan)

I know that Berto from Peace and Love Productions is still active in the Israeli scene, right? I got his FB...

I do wonder if anybody from Israel knows who the Revital girl is...on a certain moment in the video they film her brother who is working on fasttracker of madtracker and creating a Nitzhonot track in his bedroom. So fucking cool :P any help to find out who he is would be appreciated!