Free mastering?

• 2 weeks later...

Posted Image

I would recommend Deimos Soundlabs mastering services, it's not free but it's pretty much affordable and he gets work done in professional and reliable way. Visit his website for previews and details: http://www.deimos-soundlabs.com/

Cheers

Thanks a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

if its for letting people hear just do it yourself, if it is for a release it all depends on your budget and the sound flavor you are after, but i would use someone professional.

• 1 month later...

Much people doing that if you want just to promote it like on soundcloud and smiliar things, but thats not advice for releasing stuff on professional release/label

if its for letting people hear just do it yourself, if it is for a release it all depends on your budget and the sound flavor you are after, but i would use someone professional.

I reffered I want to release stuff by myself.

That doesn't make any difference, if you want to present your work SERIOUSLY than you should go with some sort of professional mastering. Save some money, invest in your music and it will be useful for sure, no-one doesn't like to listen to some (potentialy) good stuff with horrible/bad soundquality.