Recommend me something techy please!

Veracohr

I am afraid there ain't much tech stuff these days. I mean, if you're asking real techno trance stuff, a la MOS or Spirallianz. But there's the zenonesque tech subgenre, which I don't like much. It is too close to click-click trance.

The last tech stuff I heard and liked was Tenonaki's Roots album.

I am afraid there ain't much tech stuff these days. I mean, if you're asking real techno trance stuff, a la MOS or Spirallianz. But there's the zenonesque tech subgenre, which I don't like much. It is too close to click-click trance.

The last tech stuff I heard and liked was Tenonaki's Roots album.

It doesn't necessarily have to be recent, just something I can get my hands on. I don't really know if I'm asking for "real techno trance stuff", I haven't heard enough of what I'm thinking of to give any examples. I'm thinking something that is definitely still psytrance, but on the tech side. I'm compiling a list of CD's to buy right now and everything on it is pretty heavily melodic, and most of the psy I have is pretty heavily melodic. I need some balance in my collection.

Listening to that Spirallianz now. Not bad, but not doing much for me.

That was pretty good, I didn't realize BPC had anything like that! Unfortunately that album isn't readily available.

(You're on my list by the way!)

It doesn't necessarily have to be recent, just something I can get my hands on. I don't really know if I'm asking for "real techno trance stuff", I haven't heard enough of what I'm thinking of to give any examples. I'm thinking something that is definitely still psytrance, but on the tech side. I'm compiling a list of CD's to buy right now and everything on it is pretty heavily melodic, and most of the psy I have is pretty heavily melodic. I need some balance in my collection.

Listening to that Spirallianz now. Not bad, but not doing much for me.

That was pretty good, I didn't realize BPC had anything like that! Unfortunately that album isn't readily available.

(You're on my list by the way!)

Oh, I thought you were only asking for more recent releases. Well, if you are looking for 2000's tracks, here are two playlists (one of mine, the other from Zipfn), two lovers of this rich subgenre:

http://soundcloud.com/procyon-1/dj-procyon-techtrance

http://ziptnf.ath.cx/mixes/Ziptnf%20-%20Inhuman%20Massacre.mp3

Both are posted on the DJ Promotion section.

Oh, I thought you were only asking for more recent releases. Well, if you are looking for 2000's tracks, here are two playlists (one of mine, the other from Zipfn), two lovers of this rich subgenre:

http://soundcloud.co...cyon-techtrance

http-~~-//ziptnf.ath.cx/mixes/Ziptnf%20-%20Inhuman%20Massacre.mp3

Both are posted on the DJ Promotion section.

I'm not looking for something from any particular era, just something good that I can buy. Thanks for the suggestions, but I'm not looking for techtrance. Looking for psytrance that leans toward tech. I know, I'm demanding. :)

Let us know when you find something according to your taste, for I am always looking for the techy side of psytrance too.

Have you listened to Tenonaki? I think he sounds far more techno than trance, I liked it a lot.

@exotic: I like them too, that sort of melody is so dreamy. I have this "fever" for a 1980's artist that lasts some weeks, the current one is Sandra, of "Maria Magdalena", "In The Heat Of The Night"...miss her songs a lot.