Battle of the Future Buddhas single track downloads

Finally I found a good site where I can add single unreleased tracks for download for one euro each. http://battlebuddhas.bandcamp.com/releases

You can find 4 unreleased BotFB-tracks already, and more will come, including brand new tracks that aren't released anywhere else.

Ka-Sol is also looking into adding their unreleased music to bandcamp.

If there are any requests, let me know.

Thanks a bunch Dave, great stuff :)

PS: would be neat to see for download: Brainscar & Advancing Aardvark, never had the ep and never heard those. :)

• 2 weeks later...

OK and now for something almost completely different.

If you check out this url http://d-dave.bandcamp.com/releases you will find a FULL-LENGTH album by yours truly, downloadable for only 5€! This is a Schlab013 release and only available digitally on Bandcamp. These are tracks that I have written and produced by myself during the last 10 years, most are produced around the year 2000, but one is brand new, Bodydub, made this summer. It's not BotFB-style, it's more raw, more industrial, almost techno-ish, yet with melodies but produced "wrong". The cover is a drawing made by Fredrik from Subcouds, and is supposed to be a map of my brain. :) It's very nice.

Last.fm yeah I never got into that. Also couldnt be bothered with myspace. Is it worth it?

I don't like myspace so the answer is no for myspace, but last.fm is definitely worth it, you can connect with people with similar taste with you, put your music for free download or just sample streamed with a link to buy etc ...

last.fm is definitely worth it, you can connect with people with similar taste with you, put your music for free download or just sample streamed with a link to buy etc ...

Yeah well exactly as you can on Facebook, Myspace (outdated boring dead community now) and almost every other social service out there.

Yeah well exactly as you can on Facebook, Myspace (outdated boring dead community now) and almost every other social service out there.

Well last.fm seems better organized regarding music IMO, plus in other social networks you can't compare your music taste with this of others or see analytic stats of music being played :)

Do it! It would be nice to be able to offer something more than just a file, but Schlab artwork ain't that much anyway. ;)

I guess I should print those T-shirts again and offer to the people who download the most.

OK and now for something almost completely different.

If you check out this url http://d-dave.bandcamp.com/releases you will find a FULL-LENGTH album by yours truly, downloadable for only 5€! This is a Schlab013 release and only available digitally on Bandcamp. These are tracks that I have written and produced by myself during the last 10 years, most are produced around the year 2000, but one is brand new, Bodydub, made this summer. It's not BotFB-style, it's more raw, more industrial, almost techno-ish, yet with melodies but produced "wrong". The cover is a drawing made by Fredrik from Subcouds, and is supposed to be a map of my brain. :) It's very nice.

Damn man, the man behind On Red still lives, then... Kiss both his cheeks twice when you see him. Never knew he was into design, etc. though... :P

Do it! It would be nice to be able to offer something more than just a file, but Schlab artwork ain't that much anyway. ;)

I guess I should print those T-shirts again and offer to the people who download the most.

Hell, I though I'd never hear as much of the BOTFB stuff again as I'd want to... I gotta get with the program soon, and win one of those T-shirt contests! Industrial... Techno... With melodies... Yummy, very yummalicious indeed! Can't wait to hear it all!

You can see stats of how many have bought tracks/album, but also who that person is (through paypal?). How are the sales going for the time being?

Can only see who bought it through Paypal. Lets just say there arent that many buyers to keep track of. ;)

• 2 weeks later...