Pleiadians

amithaba_buddha

Well, mr. Santos i see you are trolling lately so I'm gonna be nice and give you reply.

Since i'm not so kind i won't reveal and why should I? Are you gonna pay me for it?

Since you asked me many times that same question three weeks before release date of Dimensional Gateway compilation, no matter you were Okay with free release, no matter you praised that same NeoGoa for every review about your releases, for every good word about your new artistic experiment, no matter I managed to actually release something from your side on Ektoplazm, even Basilisk told me that you won't be featured on Ektoplazm for life, yeah Ivan the naive managed to actually publish Filipe on Ektoplazm and you two weeks before release date via Psynews forum on some random topic told that you won't publish your track because some argue with Basilisk. C'mon man where is your professionality? As i remember well, we all got emails and facebook... at least you should send me email or something and told me like a man that you not gonna participate. No matter thoose incident, NeoGoa again was there for you and made a cover artwork for your Lost Buddha album. And the most funnier detail is that you have to ask Imba to speak with me in your name, you got my email, you got my profile here on Psynews, don't hesitate to ask me directly if you need something and wanna speak about something.

And here is answer to your question: No, i'm not gonna pay you. You know why, because you put a knife in my back and I trusted you and thinking about you as a professional, even after many people told me that you gonna fuck me up. And you never was fair enough just to be honest and say: Sorry man. That would be enough for me...

And one more thing, I admire your work as a musician, some of your tracks are godlike to me and that thing won't be changed.

Well, mr. Santos i see you are trolling lately so I'm gonna be nice and give you reply.

Since you asked me many times that same question three weeks before release date of Dimensional Gateway compilation, no matter you were Okay with free release, no matter you praised that same NeoGoa for every review about your releases, for every good word about your new artistic experiment, no matter I managed to actually release something from your side on Ektoplazm, even Basilisk told me that you won't be featured on Ektoplazm for life, yeah Ivan the naive managed to actually publish Filipe on Ektoplazm and you two weeks before release date via Psynews forum on some random topic told that you won't publish your track because some argue with Basilisk. C'mon man where is your professionality? As i remember well, we all got emails and facebook... at least you should send me email or something and told me like a man that you not gonna participate. No matter thoose incident, NeoGoa again was there for you and made a cover artwork for your Lost Buddha album. And the most funnier detail is that you have to ask Imba to speak with me in your name, you got my email, you got my profile here on Psynews, don't hesitate to ask me directly if you need something and wanna speak about something.

And here is answer to your question: No, i'm not gonna pay you. You know why, because you put a knife in my back and I trusted you and thinking about you as a professional, even after many people told me that you gonna fuck me up. And you never was fair enough just to be honest and say: Sorry man. That would be enough for me...

And one more thing, I admire your work as a musician, some of your tracks are godlike to me and that thing won't be changed.

Now i'm a troll and now i put a knife in your back?

Man you can reveal all the stories because i don't give a toss i'm off it dude ! You can even reveal what time a guy goes to the toilet , his underwear , i don't give a toossssssss! That's Untold Stories to you , so much shit behind this scene , so many people hiding shit one from each other while everybody is sayin' peace and goa and goa and peace? Take things this way , i'm being real i'm not hiding shit , i'm being frontal. If people like here don't like it , too bad , get out of the pigeon-hole get out there and start living real life!

Grow up man , i'm so glad i don't live this scene but real world instead.

And by the way don't take things that way because i'm not saying you never helped that's not true and you know it , you did and I thank you for it , the thing here is just because I did music and do music doesn't take me away the right to say and express my opinions about what-so-ever because i'm no dickhead going around in planet Earth.

I asked Imba to talk to you about what? Only thing i remember was asking Imba to speak to Basilisk if he was ok to release my stuff on his website but there's no point because me and Basilisk don't go well togheter so there's no point of putting my stuff on his website for goa or psy sake because both of us won't feel well about it.

Btw have you played on the Euro Millions today? I did. Good luck.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

Guest nectarios

Wow :) Reading your arguments I can see that you're producer and you mentioned a lot of technical details and i agree, there isn't a big difference between goa trance than and now, except better technology, devolped software, much easier ways of recording stuff, etc. Formula is same and i can't say, alright this is different type of music but i can say that now we got a lot of artists who are actually doing goa trance music and few really cool labels who are promoting this stuff, so yeah for me it's sort of new goa trance. 6-7 years ago there wasn't goa trance music at all, except some remastered releases from 90's. I really don't see anything negative here.

So...even though it is the same, yet because some people started to make the same music and some new labels started releasing the same music, its not Goa-Trance, but its Nu-Skool/Neo-Goa?

Not trying to pick a forum fight by the way, just interested to understand why the people who use different labels, to label the same thing, think the way they do....as I have yet to read an argument besides the, "its done today so its Neo-Goa" statement...which is not an argument really.

And obviously you can call things what you like... as I do... its not mine or your (I'm guessing) "sworn duty" to sort out the "sub-genres" in psy-trance.

Peace out.

So...even though it is the same, yet because some people started to make the same music and some new labels started releasing the same music, its not Goa-Trance, but its Neo-Goa?

I don't know, someone got idea to call it that way, or newschool goa trance. If i remember well, few guys on Isratrance forum also used term 2nd wave of goa trance. One more time, I'm not saying it's different type of music, it's basicly the same form, same formula, only difference is that now artists got better and cheaper technology for creating and recording that music. I guess that term ''neo'' stands for something new and for me is positive thing to have nice representation in timeline of goa trance music. Maybe in next 10 years, young people who gonna listen to goa trance will be greatful to know that actually goa trance music was very hot (popular) in 90's and almost 10 years after that it's getting hot again. For me it's just a easier definition of the same thing, offcourse with some differences in approach to music creation i guess. It's not a bad thing to have more clear perspective on goa trance history.

Not trying to pick a forum fight by the way, just interested to understand why the people who use different labels, to label the same thing, think like. And obviously you can call things what you like... as I do... its not mine or your (I'm guessing) "sworn duty" to sort out the "sub-genres" in psy-trance.

Offcourse, always love to read about something interesting to me and check out different opinions about same subject. I'm guessing that normal discussions, suggestions and opionions always are welcomed and people who are not into this kind of music so much get more useful informations to think about. And yeah, agree about your last sentence, but thanks God, we can always discuss about it :)

:)

Now i'm a troll and now i put a knife in your back?

Yes you are actually acting like a troll for the past day. You are spamming nonsensical pictures/posts and trying to start arguments. Richpa was right on that one.

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

So...even though it is the same, yet because some people started to make the same music and some new labels started releasing the same music, its not Goa-Trance, but its Nu-Skool/Neo-Goa?

Not trying to pick a forum fight by the way, just interested to understand why the people who use different labels, to label the same thing, think the way they do....as I have yet to read an argument besides the, "its done today so its Neo-Goa" statement...which is not an argument really.

And obviously you can call things what you like... as I do... its not mine or your (I'm guessing) "sworn duty" to sort out the "sub-genres" in psy-trance.

Peace out.

Well as a listener I'll give you my reply. Even though new goatrance has the same exact type of production old goatrance did, the sound I find very different. I don't mean this as a negative to current goatrance artists, they are making great music but so far I've found only a couple of release really touch the magic of the 90s. The sound back then was certainly more trippy, psychedelic, experiemental and deep than it is today. At least that's how I see it. I like the terms old school and new school because it separates the two styles which are pretty distinct to me.

Yes you are actually acting like a troll for the past day. You are spamming nonsensical pictures/posts and trying to start arguments. Richpa was right on that one.

Non-sensical pictures? No mod came up when i got that stuff in the music|releases i've done... fail.

I've done none of :

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

So that makes T2MU a troll too because he makes reviews with pictures aswel?

On the posts i've made i was always on topic , not jerking around.

Opinions.

this site needs a serious enema

Yeah , it does Dave.

Guest nectarios

Well as a listener I'll give you my reply. Even though new goatrance has the same exact type of production old goatrance did, the sound I find very different. I don't mean this as a negative to current goatrance artists, they are making great music but so far I've found only a couple of release really touch the magic of the 90s. The sound back then was certainly more trippy, psychedelic, experiemental and deep than it is today. At least that's how I see it. I like the terms old school and new school because it separates the two styles which are pretty distinct to me.

So... nuskoolgoa, is goa-trance, but not as good?

Peace out.

I guess like mentioned above in a post.

All the people I know, who listen goatrance since the 90's, call it Goatrance,

And all the people who just started listening or a few years, call it New skool or something like that.

That's the only difference I notice.

We have a generation conflict!

Come on elderly, get out that wheelchair and start protesting Posted Image

Ok ok ok Posted Image

On topic,

Does anybody heard any samples yet?

No samples, mr buddha here just wanted to fool people. Though there was a new Pleiadians track last year on a compilation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqja1XamJtQ

Not too bad actually.

So... nuskoolgoa, is goa-trance, but not as good?

Peace out.

It's good in its own right, but it lacks the things I mentioned which makes it often seem more simplistic. It's also a lot more sunshiney and lacks darkness.

I have lost interest in all old goa masters' new releases. All of them have jumped in the (bad) fullon jumpwagon. Electric Universe actually managed to delived high quality psychedelic fullon (Cosmic Experience), finding the golden ratio between old and new , but he actually managed to ruin it with his latest albums. Logic Bomb delived a good album too, Sonic Algebra, and they were full-on from the start of their carreers so they are excluded from the 'blacklist'. California Sunshine also ruined it, their last good album beeing Sinking Sand ( although now it's just miko IIRC). No need to talk about Infected Mushroom , Astral Projection , MFG , Total Eclipse. All lost it.

I have lost interest in all old goa masters' new releases. All of them have jumped in the (bad) fullon jumpwagon. Electric Universe actually managed to delived high quality psychedelic fullon (Cosmic Experience), finding the golden ratio between old and new , but he actually managed to ruin it with his latest albums. Logic Bomb delived a good album too, Sonic Algebra, and they were full-on from the start of their carreers so they are excluded from the 'blacklist'. California Sunshine also ruined it, their last good album beeing Sinking Sand ( although now it's just miko IIRC). No need to talk about Infected Mushroom , Astral Projection , MFG , Total Eclipse. All lost it.

However, you should check out Boris Blenn's recent Galaxy album if you haven't already - it's great.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOaqV0MmToA

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmaqEk2lNqY

No samples, mr buddha here just wanted to fool people. Though there was a new Pleiadians track last year on a compilation

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=bqja1XamJtQ

Not too bad actually.

It's good in its own right, but it lacks the things I mentioned which makes it often seem more simplistic. It's also a lot more sunshiney and lacks darkness.

Thanx,

Btw it's true besides E-mantra all latest goatrance releases are a lot morning trance.

But I believe someone will release in the future a sort of new UX or Cydonia.

Thanx,

Btw it's true besides E-mantra all latest goatrance releases are a lot morning trance.

But I believe someone will release in the future a sort of new UX or Cydonia.

You should check out latest Cronomi Records V/A - Erta Alé if you're looking for non-morning goa trance. Also, more darker/different type of goa trance nowdays for free here: V/A - Pantheon. Enjoy

You should check out latest Cronomi Records V/A - Erta Alé if you're looking for non-morning goa trance. Also, more darker/different type of goa trance nowdays for free here: V/A - Pantheon. Enjoy

Thanx, The first one I knew, it's compiled by a Belgian.

I'm downloading the free second one @ the moment.

Well, on 2nd one 5/9 tracks are from various Belgian projects ;)

Indeed, I remember I did check this album not so long ago, and often (to much) the baselines are not what I'm looking for.

Thanx for the tip anyway Posted Image