Etnical Project vs Imba - Fractal Oasis

Imba

Hello lads!

Im proud to present you new track of Imba after one year of no making under my name. I was too busy with Space Elves, compilations, label and other things, so finaly i found some free time.

Listen at Soundcloud

Track isnt finished yet. I work on it with my friend Igor Đurek aka Koorie/Etnical Project from Croatia.

We meet first time at UAF label party last month in Bosnia. After all those great vibes at party we decided to make a track mixed of his melodic psy style and my Goaish :)

Hope you will enjoy! B)

Very, very nice. I like the atmosphere a lot...please give me more of that acidic goodness!

I hope it will be soon with other projects featuring. Im working on tracks with Sky Technology and Celestial Consciousness & Katedra (Magic Science), both would be with fat production :)

Thanks for support!

Crazy sound! I haven't heard this until now Imba, and I must say this is very nice! Congratulations!!!

edit: I must note that I like the first part of the track more :) These twisted melodies are very interesting ;)