I never thought my Time would come , still , i have to say Farewell to Goa/Psy-Trance.

I never thought my Time would come , still , i have to say Farewell to Goa/Psy-Trance.

Interesting thing was that when Jikkenteki left i asked myself why so i guess i understand it now.

As you might see this is not an easy decision but that's something i have decided by myself.

Reason is because i am mostly feeling other things now and as so , i have to thank to all the people that loved and love my music , to the artists which were close to me and i hope that what i will leave and myself leaving will mean something to the people who are living or simply enjoying themselves on this Scene at the moment as i speak.

We all have our good times and bad times.

I truly hope i will be remembered for the good things i've done for the scene as i really put a lot of me in it. Nobody is perfect and i hope people from this scene can do better than i did by watching over my mistakes and not repeating the same thing.

Life goes on and so as Music. I will keep making Music , if people will be interested in what im doing keep checking over the places where you know i am.

Sita Records will remain standing and it will be the last piece of me to the incredible new generation who have such a beautiful an amazing talent , and as so , this is my love to them as so it is to the people who are starting to love Sita and that also love this kind of music.

As i do not know the Future i will leave a small exception as i do love very much the people who have been supporting out my work and my projects , the artists and labels i had the pleasure to work with as so i might produce a track or something someday depending how things will turn up.

These are my thoughts and i truly wish that people in this small scene can turn things out even better than they are nowadays.

Sincerely yours ,

Filipe Santos

Aww.. just when you had started the project that I was looking forward the most. This is truly a shame, I saw such incredible potential in it..

Good luck with your future efforts thou, wish the best for you and hope you come back someday.

Aww.. just when you had started the project that I was looking forward the most. This is truly a shame, I saw such incredible potential in it..

Good luck with your future efforts thou, wish the best for you and hope you come back someday.

Oh yes penzo , i owe you a big apologize for it , specially to you. Things have been really changing in me lately but this isnt a full goodbye i guess. It will be good to remember sometimes how i first started on music production of course , since i've left so much in here!

So i leave here a bit of spice to you and i might drop a song or anything just like i said earlier.

My apologies to you Penzoline , but anyways , you still have the Mighty Agneton! ;)

Oh yes penzo , i owe you a big apologize for it , specially to you. Things have been really changing in me lately but this isnt a full goodbye i guess. It will be good to remember sometimes how i first started on music production of course , since i've left so much in here!

So i leave here a bit of spice to you and i might drop a song or anything just like i said earlier.

My apologies to you Penzoline , but anyways , you still have the Mighty Agneton! ;)

I hope you do!

And yeah, there's still the rest of the nitzo guys which is good of course, just that it's now one less.

So Sita will be left un-harmed from this, weren't you the head of the label?

I hope you do!

And yeah, there's still the rest of the nitzo guys which is good of course, just that it's now one less.

So Sita will be left un-harmed from this, weren't you the head of the label?

Thank you for showing up your love for me and my creations.

Sita will remain unharmed (depending of how much value you give my work) as i will pass it over to a person i know and i've been teaching the good things , plus i will keep an eye on it for a while ;)

PS- And on the artists too because we will keep talking up things! It will be a nice experience both for me and them.

One last thing:

by the experience i will get , if i want because i have the power to do it , i can change the goa scene radically.

But this will be something that will take it's time and if i feel ready to make that choice i will do it.

It also will depend on the people if they will be ready for such change.

My best regards ,

Filipe

Interesting, I just came across an album of yours today for the first time when I was listening to that SynSun album that was just posted, and was super excited by what I heard.

Well at least you're still making music. I can understand - this is a narrowly-defined genre, and good songwriters usually get tired of writing the same style over and over again. Jikkenteki's goodbye message had an unfortunate bitter tone.

Interesting, I just came across an album of yours today for the first time when I was listening to that SynSun album that was just posted, and was super excited by what I heard.

Well at least you're still making music. I can understand - this is a narrowly-defined genre, and good songwriters usually get tired of writing the same style over and over again. Jikkenteki's goodbye message had an unfortunate bitter tone.

Thank you Veracohr.

The thing is not about just the music itself , it's also about it's message on which i don't agree much with it anymore.

As this is only my opinion it's something i won't share and will just keep it for myself instead.

I don't think mine is a fortunate one , to me it means something and to people it should mean something too.

I know it shows you Magic , but the Real World isn't made of it , so i decided to move on and grow up and plus i don't want people do be "Lost Buddha's" hence why i had so much success with that alias and the music i've done with it.

Hope you understand.

This had happened to me too in late 2000 but after some years and some contacts, i came back.

I think you just need a pause, a rest. You can't listen to goa continuously (..although in the golden era you could).

At times there is need for some exploration or more.

But goa is unique.

This had happened to me too in late 2000 but after some years and some contacts, i came back.

I think you just need a pause, a rest. You can't listen to goa continuously (..although in the golden era you could).

At times there is need for some exploration or more.

But goa is unique.

It's just not about the music even if it was in that time , but like i said i might do a track to remember my early days of music production , but still , there are lots of reasons for which im going out and explore the world.

All i can say is , I love the people and they deserve better.

Yes, for me also it wasn't mostly the music, but a general fatique of that time, while i let some other upcoming interests to fully absorb me.

Sometimes i feel a like but i know it is just periodically, which my parallel sonic explorations (ambient, ethnic, neofolk etc., book reading) cover it.

I leave hereby a good Goa song from the old Masters of the Goa-Trance which I feel it's what's happening with me and i want to share it with you all.

Astral Projection & MFG - The Sleeper Must Awake

That's all from me.

I leave my best wishes to the people i love and i hope we shall meet again someday!

Filipe

PS - Also take the consideration that im having the courtesy to inform everyone of my whereabouts as most of the Goa artists just disappeared off the Map and leaving everyone not knowing anything.

Yes, for me also it wasn't mostly the music, but a general fatique of that time, while i let some other upcoming interests to fully absorb me.

Sometimes i feel a like but i know it is just periodically, which my parallel sonic explorations (ambient, ethnic, neofolk etc., book reading) cover it.

I see you've found your balance but i have to find mine.

I am going back in Time , even more and learn how things are physically , then if i feel i want a bit of spirituality in my life let's see. This is my Quest and im very proud of it :)

I understand, I am leaving the goa/psy scene too. Us free spirits don't like to get stagnated. Once we get accustomed to something, we are already aware it is time to move on, as hard as that might seem, it is our necessity and our strength. I hope you experience a lot of new things and come out on top... even though I've never heard your music before or anything. Bye now.

I understand, I am leaving the goa/psy scene too. Us free spirits don't like to get stagnated. Once we get accustomed to something, we are already aware it is time to move on, as hard as that might seem, it is our necessity and our strength. I hope you experience a lot of new things and come out on top... even though I've never heard your music before or anything. Bye now.

I totally understand you , things certainly have to change , i "Left" the Goa scene because i have much to learn and i prefer to live other things but still , i want to show people here what i am doing because i feel they would be very happy for what i am doing for them and most of all , for Myself.

I certainly appreciate your awesome words , specially because you never been in touch with my work.

I wish you all the Happiness you Need , also that you can find what you need in your Quest and that God may be with you , always.

Btw , I also wish to express my Thanks to whom put me as "Awaken".

I also don't wish to know who done it altought i might have an idea , but i guess it was God who caused all this. :)

If you mean the "awaken" which is under your avatar, then it was probably nobody's action. There are automated "status" which change after a certain amount of posts.