Is It Me?

healium

I haven't bought any music in months now - I'm not sure what it is, but I haven't seen any reviews of proper psychedelic trance that isn't the new-school goa stuff like Filteria, or this "darkpsy" stuff..

I know this is a common gripe so pls forgive me..

I still love the older stuff like Hallucinogen, Hux Flux, Koxbox etc, but is there nothing really killer being released these days?

I'm not into the dry progressive stuff either, though I do like Sensient..

I haven't been keeping that up on the reviews either though, so maybe that's it..

Can anyone help me here? I don't want to give up on psychedelic electronic just yet - haven't bought any downtempo music either for the same reason - I just listen to all my old stuff..

It's definitely you.

There's been tons of wicked released this year and lot's more still to come, but since you excluded new old-school and darkpsy, then I can't really recommend much... Maybe you should try new Cosmosis, Tron, PoF, Delirious Noon, Transwave, V/A At The Source, Psymmetrix - I'm in the scene since 1997 and I liked those.

There is not being so many hyped albums now-a-days but there is still a lot of good stuff coming out. It is just getting harder and harder to know what's good.

Yagya, if you like extremely slow ambient music.

:lol: I thought that was quite upbeat :P

lol, it seems to be me too ... because I haven't bought any new releases at all this year so far!

funny...

• 2 weeks later...