Psytrance/ambient reviews in other languages

psytimeofmylife

Hello!

A while ago I was searching for psyreviews in other languages, german to be specific. With no luck that is.

Not that I don't like the English language, I'd just like to read the descriptions of tracks, the flow and the elements in other languages -- well to expand my vocabulary.

If you know any links, please paste them :).

Here's a short one I wrote about Infected Mushroom - Vicious Delicious in Japanese

インフェクテドマシュルーム.ヴィシャスディリシャス

みんなさんはこのCDを疑うですね?

みんなさんはこのCDは糞中の糞だねを思ったね?

インフェクテドマシュルームはお金持ちになりたいだから。

ね?

このCDの質問があるよ

サイ.トランスですか? いいえ

サイ.トランスの影響ですか? 少し

ギターある? うん

ギターは上手? たいてい

声楽ですか?うん

音声は糞?もちろん

音声が歌を台なしこするの? うん

POPみたい?うん

楽しさ? うん

POPみたいでもいいと上手ですか? ちょっと

オードスクールのファンはこのCDが好きですか?ううんぜんぜん

みんなさん用?ううん

アベイシオ好き? はいー

1.ビカミング.インセイン

2.アーチェリー

3.ヴィシャス.ディリシャス

4.ヘビーウェイト

5.スリマン

6.フォーギヴ.ミー

7.スペシャル.プレイス

8.イン.フロント.オヴ.ミー

9.イイト.イト.ラー

10.チェンジ.ザ.フォーマリチー

11.ビフォー

1.ビカミング.インセイン

スペインのギターと電気のギターと悪い音声がありますけどこの歌はいいよ。夏にビーチパーティーみたいときれいな女の人がいっぱい、ダンスをする

2.アーチェリー

コンヴェーチング.ヴェジテリアンスのCD2の歌みたいけどこの歌がもっと好きです。クールと素朴な!このCDに一番好きです。

3.ヴィシャス.ディリシャス

タイトルの歌はすごいよ。メロディーとペースとエネルギーとサイトランスの音と面白いベースラインがある感情なでもちょうPOPみたい。多分この歌はちょうバカですけど好きよー。

4.ヘビーウェイト

ギターと変な音声がある。人がいっぱいは「この歌は一番好き」を言ったでも俺は思うじゃない!OKだけとこれからこのCDはもっともっと悪い。終わりの近くにギターはちょっと困らせる。

5.スリマン

B.P.エムパイヤーみたいでももっと悪いです。OKだけ

6.フォーギヴ.ミー

ヴォコダー :(

短い :)

CVのCD2みたいでももっと悪いです

7.スペシャル.プレイス

POPみたい!始めからちょうちょうちょうー悪いです大嫌い!!!

8.イン.フロント.オヴ.ミー

もっと音声ありますけどこの音声歌が似合う。シンガーは上手です。すごくないとサイトランスじゃないとPOPみたい。 フェスタにヅデヴの歌を歌うを怖がる。

9.イイト.イト.ラー

スリマンみたい、POPみたいけど面白い

10.チェンジ.ザ.フォーマリチー

ダメ!ダメ!ダメ!ダメ音声!!!超嫌い!!!

11.ビフォー

いいじゃないけど三回からOKですびくりした!

インフェクテド.マシュルームはプロジェクトを二つじゃないはなんで?サイトランスとPOPけど違うアルバムの中でお願いしまう。

終わり

and Secede - Tryshasla

セシード.トライシャスラ (センディング.オーブス 2005)

1.ホスピタル・レクイエム

2.フォリエジュ・パスウェイー

3.レレーン

4.ザ・レアルムズ・オフ・サンダ

5.ザ・キング・オフ・サンダ

6.ボーン・イン・ア・トロピカル・スォームプ

7.キングドム・オフ・ハーツ

8.フライデイー・フォール

9.テラタ

10.シュライン

11.ウイー・ノー・ロンガー・ニード・アウアセルヴス

セシードとケトルの歌、レレーンを聞いたから買いたかったと買ったでもその時にあまり好きじゃない。バカバカバカバカバカでしたよ!!ちょうバカ!このことは普通ですけどこの時は残念で思うよ。あと6ヶ月に聞いてなかったですけど次の聞くの時はちょうすばらしいです。それからトライシャスラをたくさん聞いたといつもこのCDは新しいCDみたい。このアルバムは女の人ならばいっしょにエッチをしたいそれから結婚したいと俺の持ち物をあげたい。

とにかく、この物語は男で死ぬと彼のサンダ(天国みたい)の中に旅行する。

1.ホスピタル・レクイエム

物語始めはホスピタル・レクイエムです。病院の機械を聞こえると誰かの声は「どこに行ったか?、行きたい、友だち?」を言った。死ぬの時にゆっくりと悲しいメロディーを歌に出る。ちょっと会話を聞こえるでも趣意は分かんない。今メロディーもっと漂うと音声は信じらない。 多分今俺は死ぬね!大洋と魂の海を聞こえるけどまだ機械を聞こえるずっと行けないでおく。 突然機械は止めたと俺金切り声を上げると天国の音を聞いてる!死んだ!

2.フォーリアジュ・パスウェイー

葉の小道に冒険を始めます。ちょっと雨が降ている、ここはどこ?突然何を分かるでもどうやってもなぜもどこもまだ分かんない。すべて変と俺の頭の辺りにメロディーと変な虫を漂う。 近くに静かな会話を聞こえる。小道の辺りに美しい葉がいっぱい。人は消え去るとちょっと時間巨大な何か神みたいけど速く行った。今一人だけです。

3.レレーン

一人だけ!俺の前に風は強いですかど感じゃない。メロディーも1つがあるとかぜを消え去る、水の音だけとどまる俺の前の一生と思うとレレーン、あの人はもちろん悲しいね。俺の死だから、どのくらい?

前の行進するでも目的地は分かんない。前の一生を見えるその時は長いと幸福な生活。いい女の人は俺が愛したとたくさん友だち。俺は最初に死人だった、俺は我慢強くないだから。 危ない経験をしたいからここに一人だけです。 次のことを楽しみですけどちょっとあがっている前方に何かを感じる。

4.ザ・レルムズ・オフ・サンダ

も行くそれからにぎやがな市場に着く。みんなさんは話すと物を売る。俺を見ない、見える?俺は普通の旅人ですか?

全部の音を無視するそれに集中させる、俺の反対にある。それはおなじみ物でも変。それの方へ行くでももっと近くに来ない。 俺は動くでもそれ物はまだ遠い。 なんでそれだけと考えるの?ちょう欲しいもっと速い行くけどまだ来ません。 突然止める、女の人は俺のシャーツを持っている、もっと近く引くと俺の耳にささやくそれから見えなくなる、何?聞いてないけど女はもう行ったから決して分かんない。俺の下へ見るとそれ物がある、やった!

5.ザ・キング・オフ・サンダ

俺は注意して見るとこれは俺のボックスが分かる。このボックスの中に古い写真とラブノートが持った。ボックスを開けるそれから突然大きい玄関にいる。変な外国人といっしょに、みんなさんは外国人じゃない、人間と外国人がいますけどみんなさんは同じです。一番上に王は王位に座る。王は俺をじっと見つめる。突然玄関を見えなくなる。

6.ボーン・イン・ア・トロピカル・スォームプ

ここは蒸し暑いと暗いと予感です、地面は沼地ですから遅い歩いて行くだけ。前の所はとても違うです。変な生き物に囲まれている、音は小さいですけど聞こえる。遠くに光を見える、光の方へ歩いていくでも難しいと今雨が降る。

空からわしを来ると俺をひったくる熱帯の沼地(トロピカルスォームプ)から俺とわしは飛ぶ。梢前の宮殿を見えると遠くに城も見える、暗いと予感!!!もっと近くともっと低いで飛ぶわしは落ちる、俺は重すぎる?も一回城を見る。前にこの城は暗いと予感でも今城は白いときれいと美しいみたい。すぐ城が木に隠れた、もっともっと下へ飛ぶ。突然わしは俺を落とす。上陸の時は痛くない。立ち上げるとまえの女の人がいる。だれ?なんでここいるの?何を言っている?

7.キングドム・オフ・ハーツ

女の人を見えなくなるうち、また歩いていく始める。俺は言付けを分かんないから女の人はがっかりさせたそう。城の方へ歩いていく。道の中に司祭がいっぱい。人間と開国モンスターがいる、みんな司祭は同じ歌を歌う。誰かの名前をほめる、歌うも愛もほめる。まだ歩いていく、音は消え去る。今歌の記憶がない。城の方へ歩いて行く。森から行ったそれから城を見える今は前よりも小さそうです、一歩も1つそれから着いたと子どもいっぱいは俺にあいさつする。みんな子どもは幸せです。俺はこの子どもは悲しいを思った。

8.フライデイー・フォール

門を開けると子どもを去る。城の本会館の中に歩いていく。人がいっぱい。ダンスも歌うも食べるも飲む、話すも笑う!ムードちょういいと前の所全然違う。エネルギーがあると家庭みたい。旅行は終わりとこの人は世話です。

男一人は俺の手を引っつかむといっしょにダンスをする。ドアの隣に女の人がいる、前の女の人です。女の方へ歩いて行く「いっしょにダンスをしませんか?」に聞く、俺の手を持ってると私たちをダンスする。彼女の目を見るけど魂がない、目が表情のない。ほかの人を見えなくなるけどまだいる。突然彼女の目にぎわっているそれから俺から走る。ドアに着くの時は俺までも一回見ると「おいで下さい」を聞いた。

9.テラタ

女の後についていく、たくさん通路によって城の中へ行く。1000年前から人がないみたい、虫だけがいる。右のドアによって見えなくなる。ドアから光を見える。ドアに行くと美しいガーデンにいる。

10.シュライン(神社)

女は去った。ガーデンの中に小さい神社だけが見えると蝉だけが聞こえる。神社の方へ歩いて行くこれは汚いですから清潔をする。今読める「レレーン早く来てください」早く?早い?意味は何?すぐここが来てる?すぐ死ぬ?すぐいっしょにいる?幸せと悲しいのミックスは我慢できない。

11.ウイー・ノー・ロンガー・ニード・アウアセルヴス

ここに時間は意味がない。ただいまけど長そう、何でも新しいと生でもみんなさんは古くからの友だちです。すごいけど一人だけです。待っています。ここに永久に待つですか?

古くからの友だちと新しい経験の中本当一人だけできる?レレーンがないの時にいつも一人だけです。

俺は待っています!!

多分この物語は自分だけ用、あなたの物語を探して下さい

unfortunately my Japanese is not that good so they might not make that much good reading.

Entheogenic - Dialogue Of The Speakers (Croatian)

http://www.huknet.hr/recenzije/2

Evan Bartholomew - Borderlands (Croatian)

http://www.huknet.hr/recenzije/42

Shiva Shidapu - The Light Of Shidapu (Croatian)

http://www.huknet.hr/recenzije/28

Various Artists - Frames (Croatian)

http://www.huknet.hr/recenzije/41

Various Artists - Gran Turismo 4 Kicks (Croatian)

http://www.huknet.hr/recenzije/1

Younger Brother - The Last Days Of Gravity (Croatian)

http://www.huknet.hr/recenzije/43

Also, on http://www.trancepleme.com you can find a bunch of great psytrance and progressive trance reviews (on Croatian): http://www.trancepleme.com/recenzije/

Entheogenic - Dialogue Of The Speakers (Croatian)

http://www.huknet.hr/recenzije/2

Evan Bartholomew - Borderlands (Croatian)

http://www.huknet.hr/recenzije/42

Shiva Shidapu - The Light Of Shidapu (Croatian)

http://www.huknet.hr/recenzije/28

Various Artists - Frames (Croatian)

http://www.huknet.hr/recenzije/41

Various Artists - Gran Turismo 4 Kicks (Croatian)

http://www.huknet.hr/recenzije/1

Younger Brother - The Last Days Of Gravity (Croatian)

http://www.huknet.hr/recenzije/43

Also, on http://www.trancepleme.com you can find a bunch of great psytrance and progressive trance reviews (on Croatian): http://www.trancepleme.com/recenzije/

Hey thanks! I'm currently reading the Younger Brother review.

And I'm also trying to understand abasio's review of Tryshasla, but google is terrible at japanese :D

And I'm also trying to understand abasio's review of Tryshasla, but google is terrible at japanese :D

No problem, i hope that you don't need translator too much for croatian mate :)

Since you are Croatian, can you tell me what Vidna Obmana means? it means "real illusion", or not exactly?

Something like that;

obmana means delusion, deception

and vid(na) means eyesight, vision

When someone got ''vidnu obmanu (vidna obmana)'' than he sees illusion :)

You should the ace job that Babel fish does :lol:

[seshido]. [toraishiyasura] ([sendeingu]. [obusu] 2005)

1. Hospital requiem

2. [huoriejiyu] [pasuuei]

3. [reren]

4. The [rearumuzu] off sander

5. The king off sander

6. Bone in [a] tropical [suomupu]

7. [kingudomu] off [hatsu]

8. [huraidei] fall

9. [terata]

10. Shrine

11. [ui] no [ronga] need [auaseruvusu]

Because song of [seshido] and the kettle, you inquired about [reren], that when we would like to buy, you bought with excessively the favorite it is not that time. It was foolish foolish foolish foolish foolish!! [chi] [yo] fool! As for this however it is normal, this time being regrettable, you think. It was not heard in 6 months after, however is, when the following you hear and being the bee [yo] thin it is the rose forcing. Then that [toraishiyasura] the large quantity was heard, CD like always this CD is new. If this album the person of the woman time [tsu] it does and would like to etch in the [yo] then when we would like to get married, we would like to lift we baggage.

In any case, as for this story when it dies being the man, that sander (heaven like) you travel in.

1. Hospital requiem

The story beginning is hospital requiem. When the machine of the hospital it is audible, someone's voice “went somewhere? We would like to go, the friend?”You said. When it dies and being slowly sad melody it appears in song. Just a little conversation it is audible being, as for point there is no amount can. When now melody it drifts more, as for sound there is no believing and others. Don't you think? now we dies perhaps! However the sea of Taiyo and soul it is audible, still the machine it is audible, without being able to go directly, it leaves. Suddenly the machine that you stopped, when we metal sawing voice is increased, hearing the sound of heaven, the [ru]! It died!

2. [huoriajiyu] [pasuuei]

Venture is begun in the path of the leaf. Just a little, the rain is the descending/disembarking [te], as for here where? Suddenly you understand being, how doing whatever, why, nowhere still is an amount can. Entirely melody and the strange insect it drifts around change and we head. To be close quiet conversation it is audible. Around path beautiful leaf fullest capacity. The person went when it disappears, however just a little time enormous something God like fast. Now is just one person.

3. [reren]

Just one person! There is no angular impression the wind being strong before the we and being. When melody there is one, cold it disappears, when just sound of the water you think as lifetime before the we which is restricted, don't you think? [reren], that person is sad of course. Therefore we death, about which?

Before you march being, as for destination there is no amount can. Lifetime before that time when it is visible when it is long, happy life. As for the person of the good woman that we loved, the many friends. We first was the deceased, therefore we is not patient. Because dangerously we would like to experience, is just one person here. However the following it is the pleasure, what is felt in the front which just a little has risen.

4. The [rerumuzu] off sander

It goes, then arrives the [gi] and to the market. When everyone speaks, the thing is sold. You do not look at we, it is visible? Is we the normal traveler?

It makes that concentrate all sound is ignored, we it is in the opposite direction. That is strange even with well-known ones. It goes to that one being, more, it does not come to the vicinity. As for we it moves being, that as for the thing still it is distant. Just that you think with something? The [chi] [yo] we want, it is faster, however it goes, it does not come yet. Suddenly you stop, the person of the woman we has [shiyatsu], when it pulls soon, it whispers in we ear, then it becomes unable to be visible, what? However it is not heard, because the woman already went, never there is no amount can. When you see to under we, there are that ones, you did!

5. The king off sander

As for we noting, when you see, as for this we box understands. The old photograph and love note had in this box. The box is opened, then it is in the suddenly large entryway. The strange foreigner and together, as for everyone there is no foreigner, however the human and the foreigner are, everyone is the same. Most on the king sits down in the throne. The king stares we motionlessly. The entryway it becomes unable to be visible suddenly.

6. Bone in [a] tropical [suomupu]

Here when it is muggy, when it is dark, is foreboding, because the land it is the marsh, it is slow, just it keeps walking. The place before is different very, is. It is surrounded in the strange creature, sound is small, however is, it is audible. It is visible in the distance, to light it keeps walking light being, it is difficult, when now the rain falls.

Me when it comes, we the [hi] [tsu] the marsh of the tropical region which goes back and forth ([toropikarusuomupu]) from we I fly from the sky. When the palace before the treetop it is visible, also the castle is visible in the distance, when it is dark, foreboding!!! More, the vicinity lower, I whom it flies fall, we is too heavy? You look at the one time castle. Before as for this castle when it is dark, now even with foreboding the castle when it is white, clean like it is beautiful. Immediately, the castle hid in the wood, to under more and more. I drop we suddenly. When landing it is not painful. When you start, the person of the woman before is. Who? With something here it is? It is what?

7. [kingudomu] off [hatsu]

While becoming unable to be visible, in addition it keeps walking the person of the woman, it begins. Because as for we requesting there is no amount can, it could point the person of the woman be disheartened, so. To the castle it keeps walking. In road priest fullest capacity. The human and the opening of a country monster are, everyone priest sings the same song. Someone's name is praised, you sing you praise also love. It keeps walking still, sound disappears. Now there is no memory of song. To the castle it keeps walking. Now when it went from the forest and then the castle it is visible is before compared to small so, the one step one then that it arrived, the child you greet to we all the way. Everyone child is happy. As for we as for this child it is sad you thought.

8. [huraidei] fall

When the gate is opened, you go away from the child. It keeps walking in main hall of the castle. Person fullest capacity. You sing also dance you eat you drink, you speak you laugh! When the mood [chi] [yo] it is good, the place before it is different at all. When there is an energy, home like. As for travelling as for end and this person it is care.

Man one person dances when we hand the pulling [tsu] is grasped, together. The person of the woman is in next door of the door, it is the person of the woman before. To the woman it keeps walking, “it is and the [tsu] does and does not dance in the [yo]?”You hear, the [ru] us you dance with we hand. However you look at her eye, there is no soul, the eye there is no expression. However the other person it becomes unable to be visible, still it is. Suddenly, her eye it has been crowded, then it runs from we. When it arrives to the door and being when one time you see even to we, “it was and please be” heard.

9. [terata]

It keeps being attached after the woman, it goes to in the castle by the many passages. Like there is no person from before 1000, just the insect is. It becomes unable to be visible with the door the right. Light it is visible from the door. When it goes to the door, it is in the beautiful garden.

10. Shrine (shrine)

The woman went away. When just the small shrine is visible in the garden, just the cicada is audible. To the shrine this which it keeps walking is dirty, because is, the cleanliness is done. Now you can read, “[reren] please come quickly” quick? It is quick? As for meaning what? Immediately here coming, the [ru]? It dies immediately? The post [tsu] which it does it does and is in the [yo]? Happiness it is sad you cannot be patient mix.

11. [ui] no [ronga] need [auaseruvusu]

Time there is no meaning here. However at present, when length so, it is new with anything, being raw, everyone is the long-time friend. However it is enormous, is just one person. It waits. It waits permanently here, is?

The long-time friend just medium true one person of new experience is possible? When there is no [reren] and being always is just one person.

We waits!!

This story by your please searches business and your story perhaps

now you can enjoy reviews in Engrish :P

Hehe, I found some strange engrish with google which surprised me, but I now can't see :)

I have to say, that there are quite a number of cute/funny sentences which probably sound a lot better in Japanese: "It was foolish foolish foolish foolish foolish!! [chi] " This is probably my fav, especially with the "chi" sound :P Then there's also the way how Tryshasla is spelled. How do you know when to put an O,E,I,.... after a letter? For example: toraishiyasura

Or is there a totally different approach?

@richpa: I really like those reviews that you posted. =) Will have to read the one with Evan Bartholomew and Shiva Shidapu! :)

I see that trancepleme has the Younger Brother - Flock of Bleeps review. Nice.

Here are some of the Slovenian reviews. Well, I believe only these exist. They're mostly from the year 04/05. It looks like the reviewer than stopped, which is a shame :(.

Texas Faggott - Pilluminati Cunt Roll

Shpongle: Nothing Lasts... But Nothing Is Lost

Gabriel le Mar: Short Stories

Youth In Dub: Orchestra Mystique

Saafi Brothers: Liquid Beach

Haltya: Electric Help Elves

Thanks for your reviews. If you're intrested please read my info article about history of goa trance music. It's on croatian so feel free to use it:

Goa Trance (često etiketiran kao ''Goa'' ili pak ''604'') jest dio elektronske dance glazbe (''EDM'') koji se počeo formirati sredinom 80-ih godina 20. stoljeća, no o prvim začetnicima, kompletnoj ideologiji i stilskim formama, treba posegnuti još više u prošlost, točnije u razdoblje psihodeličnog rocka 60-ih i 70-ih godina, a o tome više u nastavku.

Posted Image

S obzirom da sam naziv dolazi od imena indijske pokrajine na zapadnoj obali - Goe, dotaknut ćemo se povijesti i kulturne baštine Goe. Kroz povijest, Goa je bila često kolonija i oko nje su se vodile prave borbe. Prvi poznati sukobi sežu u razdoblje od 10-og do početka 16-og stoljeća, a vodili su se između muslimana i hinduista. 1510. godine prvi europski doseljenici su bili portugalci koji su ostavili dubok trag u toj indijskoj pokrajini, koji se najviše može isčitati kroz mnoge katoličke crkve i manastire koji su sagrađeni u Goi. Osim portugalaca, Goa je bila okupirana i od strane britanskih kolonista i to u 2 navrata (od 1797.-1798., 1802.-1813.). Godine 1961. indijska vojska je zauzela Gou i od tada je ona dio samostalne Indije.

Posted Image

Multikulturalna povijest Goe ima važno mjesto kada govorimo o prvim partijima koji su se odvijali na plažama Goe 60-ih godina. Prema izjavama Ray Castlea (jedan od prvih DJa na Goi), prvi ''kolonijalci'' su bili hipiji koji su u Indiju i Gou dolazili ponajviše radi posebnog doživljaja koji se ogledao kroz ''spiritualnost''. Drugi bitan faktor koji je uvelike privlačio europljane (i amerikance) jest bila legalna konzumacija hašiša sve do sredine 70-ih kada je indijska vlada (uz pritisak SAD-a) donijela zakon o zabrani konzumacije spomenutog hašiša.

Rana povijest prvih partija na plažama Goe nije dokumentirana ali prema izjavama nekih svjedoka (tadašnjih hipija), prvi partiji na Goi su organizirani 1968. godine, a prvi hipij-pokretač je bio ''eight-finger Eddie'' (''osmoprsti Eddie''), koji je sa svojim prijateljima otkrio prekrasne plaže i susretljive seljane, te su na tim istim plažama doživjeli osjećaj slobode, sreće i nesputanosti - a sve te osjećaje su iskazivali kroz uzimanje psihodeličnih droga i plesom na plažama.

Posted Image

Tadašnja glazba koja se manifestirala na plažama Goe uopće nije imala veze sa goa trance stilom ili pak općenito s elektronskom glazbom, ali je kompletna filozofija i ljudi koji su u tome uživali - identična. Glazba koja je tada bila dio proslave života u Goi, svakako je bila sačinjena od bendova kao što su Grateful Dead, The Doors, The Eagles, te Pink Floyd. Fred Disko je jedan od prvih DJa na Goi koji je počeo promovirati elektronsku glazbu, pa je zbog toga i dobio naziv ''Disko'', uz njega tu su bili već spomenuti Ray Castle, te svima poznati Goa Gil koji je DJingom 70-ih promovirao rock/fusion glazbu, da bi početkom 80-ih godina počeo promovirati i puštati prve oblike elektronske glazbe, a on je to jednostavno nazvao ''the first post-punk experimental electronic dance music coming from Europe, the neue deutsche welle, electronic body music". Ray Castle je objasnio da se zapravo prvi oblik goa trance zvuka očitavao kroz grupe/projekte kao što su Nitzer Ebb, Front 242, Frontline Assembly.

Fred Disko se dotaknuo i utjecaja ''klasične'' - tradicionalne indijske glazbe koji se javljao u goa tranceu, a sama simbioza je bila neizbježna, pogotovo kada dočarate 10 tabli, 6 sitara i indijku kako pjeva, i sav taj proces se ponavlja i ponavlja do te mjere da osjetite kako letite.

Posted Image

Fred Disko i Ray Cole su izjavili da je tadašnja ''scena'' na Goi bila sadržana od par DJ-a koji su uglavnom dolazili iz Francuske, Italije, Njemačke, Nizozemske i Švicarske. Ono što je bio glavni cilj jest razmjena i skupljanje glazbe koja se donosila uglavnom iz Europe. Svi su se trudili nabaviti što više rariteta i da ti rariteti zvuče što ''psihodeličnije'', ti pohodi su bili etiketirani kao ''the quest for weird psychedelic music'' i ogroman dio inspiracije se krio u konzumiranju LSD-a, droge koja je postala simbol za partije na Goi, pogotovo radi činjenice da je bila dostupna i često besplatna - ''free acid punch''.

DJi kasnih 80-ih su imali običaj koristiti DAT-ove kada bi ''puštali'' glazbu na partijima ali sam proces pripreme nastupa i pripreme seta je bio mukotrpan. Prema Steve Psykou (također jedan od prvih DJa na Goi) DJi bi često znali izbacivati djelove pjesama, i umiksavati ih s drugim djelovima pa bi tako snimali ''megamikseve'' koje bi poslije puštali na plažama. Korištenje ploča (Vinyl) nikada se nije praksirala radi jakog sunca i mogućnosti da se te iste ploče rastope. Ray Castle se prisjeća jedne situacije kada je poznati DJ Sven Vath došao u Gou da postane ''techno pope of India'' sa svim svojim pločama ali mu to nije pošlo za rukom jer jednostavno trebaš biti naviknut na DAT-ove.

Posted Image

Paul Chambers (britanski goa trance DJ) sjeća se svojih odlazaka u Gou i prvih elektronskih partija koje bi pohodilo maksimalno 200-ak ljudi. Na partijima bi bilo par black-light lampi, te nekoliko šarenih dekoracija, sve skupa skromne brojke. Prve policijske intervencije su se desile 1990. godine, da bi se 1991. i 1992. situacija znatno popravila. Upravo tih godina počela je i prva groznica i navala na Gou. Broj ljudi na partijima je znatno porastao i sada je to bila već brojka od 500-1500 posjetitelja. Dosta više ljudi je dolazilo u Gou pa su tako sve češće dolazili i posjetitelji iz Izraela i Japana.

Kako je rastao broj ''turista'' koji su na Gou dolazili plesati, konzumirati droge i živjeti slobodan život, tako je i sav onaj ''underground feeling'' nestajao pa je tako i sama glazba počela doživljavati sve veću i veću popularnost. Tome su najviše zaslužni mnogi engleski i europski DJi i izdavači, pa se tako već 1993. godine počinju pojavljivati i mnoga izdanja a izdanje koje je vjerojatno najzaslužnije za uzdizanje goa trance zvuka jest ''Project II Trance'' koje je izašlo za engleski ''Dragonfly Records'' na kojem su se našla imena kao što su: Gumbo, Genetic, The Infinity Project, Total Eclipse, Mandra Gore i dr.

Osim Goe u Indiji, počeli su se javljati i slični partiji i u drugim djelovima svjeta, pa tako su najpoznatiji se odvijali u Australiji ''Byron Bay'' gdje su mnogi hipiji potražili utočište i novu Gou s obzirom da je na Goi party scena bila u usponu i sve više ljudi je dolazilo. U Engleskoj su se također počeli praviti prvi goa trance partiji po Londonu i Manchesteru. Zanimljiva je bila i činjenica da su i na Goi i u Engleskoj u velikom postotku nastupali isti DJi, te da su i posjetitelji uglavnom bili isti, pa tako je razlika bila samo u vremenskom periodu (kada bi kompletna karavana išla u Indiju na odmor i party sezonu).

Posted Image

Pošto se goa trance već poprilično probio na elektronsku glazbenu scenu, nastao je i pravi boom izvođača, izdavača i DJa. Dosta vremena bi trebalo da spomenemo sve sudionike koji su u 6 godina (1993. - 1999.), pa ćemo samo navesti neke:

Izdavači:

Dragonfly (UK), Perfecto Fluoro (UK), Flying Rhino (UK), Blue Room Released (UK), Matsuri Productions (Japan), TIP Records (UK), M Track Records (Nizozemska), Psychic Deli Records, Symbiosis (UK), kk Records (Belgija), Krembo Records (Izrael), PsyHarmonics (Australija), Trust in Trance Records (Izrael), Orange Records (Nizozemska), Fairway Records (Francuska), BooM Records (Nizozemska) Orbit Records, Joking Sphynx Records (Francuska), Platipus Records (UK), Pyramid, Harthouse (Njemačka), Eye Q (Njemačka), Phantasm, 23% Records (SAD), Celtic, Transient, POF (Njemačka), Tunnel Records (Njemačka), Tokyo Techno Tribe Records (Japan)

Izvođači:

Doof, Kox Box, Prana, Hallucinogen (Simon Posford), Astral Projection, The Infinity Project, Man With No Name, Green Nuns of the Revolution, Juno Reactor, Etnica, Total Eclipse, Slinky Wizard, Bass Chakra, Kode 4, Black Sun, Insectoid, Boris, Rhythmystec, Sonic Sufi, Masaray, Mantaray, Disco Volante, Cosmosis, Joking Sphinx, Technossomy, Tomahawk, Transwave, The Auranaut, Sirius 2, Arcana, Shaktra, Miranda, SYB Unity Nettwerk, The Pollinator, Les Diaboliques, Genetic, Ayahusca, Reflecta, Phreaky, Orichalcum, Synchro, Kuro, Johann, Witchcraft, Transwave, Psychaos, Voodoo People, Mandra Gora, Voodoof, Einstein, Paul Jackson, Masa, Ree Kitajiima, Har-el Prussky, Nordreform Sound System, Robert Miles, Kurusaki, X-tron

DJi:

Paul Oakenfold (UK), Goa Gil (SAD), Ray Castle (Novi Zeland), Steve Psyko (Australija), Fred Disko (Francuska), Richard Ahlberg (Švedska), Hugh James Sharpe, James Munro, Dominic Lamb, Sven Vath (Njemačka), DJ Yohann (Francuska), Tsuyoshi (Japan), DJ Lestat (Francuska) Sven Dolise (Njemačka) Planet B.E.N. (Njemačka), DJ Kuni (Japan), 333 (SAD), Mark Allen (SAD)

Mnogi DJi su sudjelovali u mnogim projektima pa tako novozelanđanin Ray Castle je bio član više projekata: Rhythmystic, Masaray, Insectoid i Mantaray, ili pak Ofer Dikovsky koji je bio član projekata: Phreaky, Omputer, Tandu, Indoor, Sound Pollution, Oforia i Pigs in Space.

Glazba u to doba, znači razdoblje 1993. - 1999. bila je okarakterizirana kao psihodelični ''trance-dance'' - pojam koji se javljao još ranije i često je korišten kao naziv za partije. Pjesme su imale znatno duže trajanje nego ranije pa je tako nekakav prosjek ili pak standard bio 8 i pol minuta, a tempo na kojem su se radile bi u prosjeku iznosio 145 BPM (beats per minute), mada je okvirno

gledano granica između 120-160 BPM-a. Struktura pjesama je bila razrađena pa su praktički skoro sve pjesme imale atmosferične uvode, 4/4 ritam praćen istočnjačkim melodijama, acid zvukovima (zahvaljujući legendarnoj TB303-i) i vokalima (najčešće preuzetim iz SF filmova). Klimaks pjesama bi se učestalo pojavljivao oko 5. minute mada u nekim slučajevima se to dešavalo i kasnije.

Ikonografija na partijima, CD omotima i majicama je najčešće imala vezu s hinduističkim i budističkim motivima, te SF-om (najčešće vanzemaljaca, NLO-a, raznih likova), te šareni psihodelični fraktali i crteži.

Kraj goa trance glazbe se desio u razdoblju 1998./1999. godine pojavom i rađanjem psytrance zvuka koji je za razliku od goa trancea bio dosta minimalniji, s manje melodija, britkijim bas linijama i oštrijim kickovima, te s većim naglaskom na psihodeličnost samih efekata. Mnogi projekti su se polako gasili dok su novi projekti nicali, projekti koji su svoj zvuk definirali kao psytrance. Drugi pak projekti su zadržali stare nazive ali su svoju produkciju prilagodili tadašnjem trendu. Kao primjer možemo navesti legandarni goa trance projekt - Etnica. Mnogi izdavači su također primjenili sličnu politiku pa je tako jedan od najvećih trance label-a TIP Records preimenovan u TIP World. Na TIP Recordsu se izdavao goa trance (The Infinity Project, Doof, Psychopod..), da bi na TIP Worldu već izdavali tada ''nove'' projekte kao što su GMS, Logic Bomb, 1200 Mic's i sl.

Goa trance glazba svoju reinkarnaciju doživljava sredinom 00-ih kada se na sceni počinju javljati nova imena, a uskoro i novi izdavači pa tako od imena svakako treba spomenuti: Filteria, Goasia, Khetzal, te od izdavača Suntrip Records i Phototropic Records. Naziv koji se ustalio za ovaj novi val goa trance

zvuka je ''New-school Goa'' ili ''New-school Goa trance''.

Bez obzira što sva glazba koja se etiketira kao goa trance nije nastala u Goi (uglavnom je nastajala u Engleskoj, Francuskoj, Njemačkoj, Japanu i Švedskoj), ipak svoje korjene vuče iz Indije i pokrajine Goe gdje su nekada partiji bili prave svečanosti i gdje je glazba bila poput nove nepoznate dimenzije.

Tekst preveo i obradio Richpa (ivan-paric@net.hr)

Webografija:

www.psytrance.co.za

www.isratrance.com

www.wikipedia.org

www.listology.com

www.discogs.com

Hehe, I found some strange engrish with google which surprised me, but I now can't see :)

I have to say, that there are quite a number of cute/funny sentences which probably sound a lot better in Japanese: "It was foolish foolish foolish foolish foolish!! [chi] " This is probably my fav, especially with the "chi" sound :P Then there's also the way how Tryshasla is spelled. How do you know when to put an O,E,I,.... after a letter? For example: toraishiyasura

Or is there a totally different approach?

Usually every consonant except n is followed by a U Pork becomes Porku, beef becomes Beefu. But certain English sounds, Japanese characters are unable to emulate for example there is no Tu, that would come out Tsu, and no du that would come out zu so then they add the o sound. Point card becomes pointo cardo :lol: So tryshasla becomes toraishasura but then babel fish mangles it even more :ph34r: