Tim Healey

Snapinho

I want to like Tim Healey, but he's not really my cup of tea, too club oriented, but I think I would love his stuff live. Feeling a but ambivalent.

Here's another track of his that has gotten a lot of recognition, it's a Pete Martin (aka Slide) and Tim Healey collaboration:

It's a great anthem, if you like that kind of stuff.

the music in the clip you posted is exactly the type of music played in regular dance clubs

I know this very well because that's the kind of place I normally go out to

actually that bass/saw sound thingie was more popular a few years back

if you'd look beyond your hippie stuff for a while you might notice how awfully similar this is to club house etc. ;)

I'm not saying anything about the quality of the music

• 1 month later...

Dirty dirty fucked-up music; a little cheesy for regular rotation here, but there are a few tunes I'd play and it's all pretty good for it's style. I've just mastered his latest album, a Japan-only release called Unstoppable, on Farm Records.

.. I think he'd have to be experienced live to fully get the idea though.

All the best raves/parties are this way.

I could tell long stories about the old days, but what the point kid. You know.

This is the same style the Nu NRG djs in Seattle were playing in 2003.

Or mabe the genre was called HI NRG, I can't remember, but it was fun shit.

I will go on about real DEE JAYs who can play two records simultaneously with the fader in the middle and make it sound like God Himself came down to touch your soul.

I will go on about <i>real</i> DEE JAYs who can play two records simultaneously with the fader in the middle and make it sound like God Himself came down to touch your soul.

Have you ever seen Tim Healey play? His mixing is pretty spot on. So I think he does a pretty good job at deejaying. And can't find a reason why not to call him a real dj. It makes me wonder who you consider to be a real dj?

For anybody that will be in the Amsterdam regions on the 25 of september: He is playing on earthdance Amsterdam this year =) And the next day there is another earthdance with prometheus, younger brother and supergroover :P

Check goatrance.net for more info.

Have you ever seen Tim Healey play? His mixing is pretty spot on. So I think he does a pretty good job at deejaying. And can't find a reason why not to call him a real dj. It makes me wonder who you consider to be a real dj?

For anybody that will be in the Amsterdam regions on the 25 of september: He is playing on earthdance Amsterdam this year =) And the next day there is another earthdance with prometheus, younger brother and supergroover :P

Check goatrance.net for more info.

You misread me, Tim is one of the masters I was referring to.