The official Suomisaundi thread!

exotic

lol totally forget about this thread , love suomi so muchhhhh .. hhhehe

crazy sound mussa kussa .. alien horse is psychedelicious ... wish you all the best mate

• 9 months later...

awsome sound dude!

some nice tracks here, are you releasing this for sale?

thanks! i'm releasing an online ep on Trance Bum, propably coming out before the end of the year. and for free of course! no one seems to care about releasing or buying suomisaundi cd's anymore :( i want to release a full lenght but releasing it online would not seem like a real album so I'm just gonna share this little pieces of shit for free until someone is willing to pay for a cd and give me all the artistic freedom. well at least this way everyone can enjoy. here's some new shit https://soundcloud.com/mussa-kussa

Mussa, I just washed down thousands of euros down the drain making a CD around a year ago, I don't recommend it really, unless maybe for max 300 pieces limited edition. CDs sell really badly todays, better just make a good web release, I recommend Bandcamp for personal sales, and Imusicial Digital for other distribution... I think I've sold around 100 pieces of Katso Kukkaa, I think I'll give away the rest soon at some festival or something like that.

Mussa, I just washed down thousands of euros down the drain making a CD around a year ago, I don't recommend it really, unless maybe for max 300 pieces limited edition. CDs sell really badly todays, better just make a good web release, I recommend Bandcamp for personal sales, and Imusicial Digital for other distribution... I think I've sold around 100 pieces of Katso Kukkaa, I think I'll give away the rest soon at some festival or something like that.

did you end up repressing after the glitches?

Yeah I made a pressing of 1000 pieces of the first CD and mailed them for free for all customers... That means there will be 500 extra ones after I have replaced the faulty ones. I think I'll give those away at the festivals. Oh and the around 400 damaged ones I have in my possession, those I am planning to leave also at record shops or where ever to reach people who don't like psytrance as such...

Yeah I made a pressing of 1000 pieces of the first CD and mailed them for free for all customers... That means there will be 500 extra ones after I have replaced the faulty ones. I think I'll give those away at the festivals. Oh and the around 400 damaged ones I have in my possession, those I am planning to leave also at record shops or where ever to reach people who don't like psytrance as such...

please don't forget my replacement, would love to hear it without the scratch!