Pounding darkpsy and SA psytrance

buzzman

Hey party people,my brother asked me to collect some new music for him, but I need some new recommendations.

He's into stuff like Furious, Penta, Wizack Twizack, Braincell, Troll, Abomination, stuff like that, with a dark atmosphere and a pounding bassline. :) I have been following this part of the scene for a while now except for the names I already know, so I would like some new names please :)

Have a nice day all!

C

For SA Psytrance I will recommend you only the new blood since you're definitely know the ''old school'' (Shift & co.)

Check out:

Hiyarant

Mantis

Deliriant

Cybernetix

Rubix Qube

Dirty Motion

EMP

Biorhythm

S.C.A.M.

They all kick ass!

For darker pounding psy check out:

Double REL

Entropy

Terranoise

Ankur

Lenz

Sushupti

Braincell and Troll are more forest psy I think. If you want similar stuff check out Glowing Flame, Wild Things, Northern Psylight and Yggdrasil Records.

For the more typical SA Music check out:

Yabai Records

Afrogalactic Records

Vision Records

MMD Records

Timecode Records

Dark Psy:

Vertigo Records (they also release some morning psy like Delirious Noon)

Osom Music

Tantrumm Records

Indigo Records

Quite strangely there's a French artist which made a recent debut album quite in this style it's Noisy Pipes & gets very few feedbacks whereas i consider he produced honest tracks :huh:

So i don't know if people don't like the album, are not connected with his sound or just don't know the existence of the release ...

But you should try some samples at least :ph34r:

http://www.myspace.com/noisypipesNoisy Pipes - Out of sync with this world

Yeah, Technodrome!

Lots of good labels have been mentioned already.

For darker pounding psytrance, I'd recommend a few Russian artists to you, because they kick ass. You should try the Sun Blitz Compilation by Blitz Studios, as well as Sulima, who is Alexander, one part of Manifold. Then you should try everything released on Wildthings Records, E.V.P, Error Corrective, Archaic, RealityGrid and so on. Phyx (Evolver and Fatality are killer tracks) is one of my favorites, too. Maybe you'll like some older stuff like Absolum as well. Oh, not to forget Ajja! And Shotu! And Rev! I could continue like that :)

If you (or your brother) like it a bit darker, then check out Samadhi and Fungus Funk - Vostok 1.