"Phoetonix" Project joins Phototropic Records

Phoetonix

"Phoetonix" Project joins Phototropic Records

Today I can confirming officially that the "Phoetonix" Project had joined the Phototropic Records Team as new Member and Teammate

Personal Note:

"I`m very happy about this cooperation because I had already many Friends at this label before joining it. Collaboration Tracks with other members of the crew are also in work since some weeks with such great artists like Agneton. I expect really great tracks by this collaborations and it is also planned to release the Phoetonix Debut Album at Phototropic Records." Michael Nadj (Phoetonix)

Stay tuned for new tracks with great new and fresh influences. Brand new concepts to create new forms of Goatrance and to go new ways beside the old and standard ways, to deliver you innovative Tracks with powerfull Melodies and this special Psychedelic Feeling of the Past.

Track Updates on Myspace:

"Psy Dimensions" is now updated to a new Version

"Back to the Source" is also now online and is the second track of my new Project

more will come soon.... ;)

Great news! :)

The more the merrier.

Thanks for your Support! :D In some minutes I will upload an Collaboration Track of Agneton and me on my Myspace Site (More Oldschoolish like everything else he, he... :clapping: )... But keep in Mind that this is just an unfinished and not EQ Sample of an Track... So dont lay to much focus on it, it should be just show some new impressions.... In my musical career it is the first collaboration Track with an other Artists which goes public.... :rolleyes: So enjoy it, I think it is an good one! :posford:

Thanks for your Support! :D In some minutes I will upload an Collaboration Track of Agneton and me on my Myspace Site (More Oldschoolish like everything else he, he... :clapping: )... But keep in Mind that this is just an unfinished and not EQ Sample of an Track... So dont lay to much focus on it, it should be just show some new impressions.... In my musical career it is the first collaboration Track with an other Artists which goes public.... :rolleyes: So enjoy it, I think it is an good one! :posford:

HA ha! Agneton for sure will teach you the right ways of the Force ;)

Looking forward for your collab!

/Filipe

HA ha! Agneton for sure will teach you the right ways of the Force ;)

Looking forward for your collab!

/Filipe

I think it is just an point of the individual view... Agneton and I, have very different

styles and goals for our own Projects, but I think this is a very harmonical Symbiosis

and we both complement each other for a higher goal ;) Everything else is just an

individual View... Maybe other people will see it different or from the opposite side....

So dont let us speak further about this all... He is an artist with his own Goals and

Concepts and I also.... so just let us listening to the music and let us just decide if we

like it or not.... :)

Comments are welcome for all tracks on my site.... PS: The vs. Agneton Track is ready

for listening on my Myspace Site :posford:

Heard the demo. Sounds very good i enjoyed it very much.

I can tell that it's still a work in progress , i've sent you a message over myspace.

Just be careful with the clipping and that's all :) rest just continue!

Wish all the best for your project ,

/Filipe

Thanks for your good Words Bro :) It`snice to see that people like the collaboration

and my tracks (hopefully...) also ;) You told me about clipping, do you mean exactly

that someone can record it? If yes so it will be no Problem, because they get not the

final Version and not in full length or full quality. These tracks on Myspace are very

bad in quality, you have to remember that this all is mp3 compressed and all other

usage by Myspace until it is on the side is not under my control.... I just hear an big

space from the wav Version until the Myspace Version.... Sometimes it`s so bad that

I put the tracks off the side.... Nothing can replace real well mastered CD`s ;)

Hello @ALL,

at time I experience a really wild and great time... everything is changing, new Ideas take part and want to be expressed... But is it the right way or not? The most of you know me as Cosmic Silence and not as Phoetonix... Phoetonix is just an experimental Project of me to produce new Vibez for our Scene... But at time I notice also that this new style and the Idea behind my Project is not envolving like expected... So I ask you all now, Is this goal of my new Project just an Illusion and should I work on in Cosmic Silence Style further but with better Producing Skills like in the 2 Years before? Whats your Opinion? I`m really unsettled at the moment...

My first Goal was with this new Project to create something new, but do you also want this new Improvements or do you think I have to give up this Goal? I need now some comments and suggestions by you ;) Only if you want!.... But I would be very happy about your comments!

The Fact is:

At time I realize that my Ideas of Improvements for our Scene to create new Ways, are not working in the ways like I had expected it.... Tracks like with Agneton, which surely touches the old style of me (Cosmic Silence) are welcome, but the new Improvements have a really hard way to establish in the Crowd.... What is the most important things do you DONT like on my new Ideas? Is it to Full On or something else??? I can`t figure out at the moment, why it dont works really....?

Just want to improve new Ideas for our Scene.... I`m wrong with my new Ideas?? Some really truthfull comments would help me a lot... Maybe I`m wrong and we all dont need this improvements and just have to make good music in gengres like before but with better music producing skills.... ? I`m really confused at time.... Dont know exactly what the crowd thinks...

Whats your Opinion? Is my goal to high and too much lost of Energy which I invest in this Goal?? I count of your real Opinion and after it I will decide in which ways I will work on ;-)

Classical New School Tracks are in work, because that I expect that you all are more interested in Cosmic Silence Style ;) For me personally it is really bad that I can`t realize my Vision of new Psytrance Music... But maybe I had expected to much or I had an major Thinking Error which I dont realised until now.... I let you decide! ;)

Thanks for your good Words Bro :) It`snice to see that people like the collaboration

and my tracks (hopefully...) also ;) You told me about clipping, do you mean exactly

that someone can record it? If yes so it will be no Problem, because they get not the

final Version and not in full length or full quality. These tracks on Myspace are very

bad in quality, you have to remember that this all is mp3 compressed and all other

usage by Myspace until it is on the side is not under my control.... I just hear an big

space from the wav Version until the Myspace Version.... Sometimes it`s so bad that

I put the tracks off the side.... Nothing can replace real well mastered CD`s ;)

No Michael , its just the input signal it's distorting , nothing to do with the quality signal of the output :)

/Filipe

Hello @ALL,

at time I experience a really wild and great time... everything is changing, new Ideas take part and want to be expressed... But is it the right way or not? The most of you know me as Cosmic Silence and not as Phoetonix... Phoetonix is just an experimental Project of me to produce new Vibez for our Scene... But at time I notice also that this new style and the Idea behind my Project is not envolving like expected... So I ask you all now, Is this goal of my new Project just an Illusion and should I work on in Cosmic Silence Style further but with better Producing Skills like in the 2 Years before? Whats your Opinion? I`m really unsettled at the moment...

My first Goal was with this new Project to create something new, but do you also want this new Improvements or do you think I have to give up this Goal? I need now some comments and suggestions by you ;) Only if you want!.... But I would be very happy about your comments!

The Fact is:

At time I realize that my Ideas of Improvements for our Scene to create new Ways, are not working in the ways like I had expected it.... Tracks like with Agneton, which surely touches the old style of me (Cosmic Silence) are welcome, but the new Improvements have a really hard way to establish in the Crowd.... What is the most important things do you DONT like on my new Ideas? Is it to Full On or something else??? I can`t figure out at the moment, why it dont works really....?

Just want to improve new Ideas for our Scene.... I`m wrong with my new Ideas?? Some really truthfull comments would help me a lot... Maybe I`m wrong and we all dont need this improvements and just have to make good music in gengres like before but with better music producing skills.... ? I`m really confused at time.... Dont know exactly what the crowd thinks...

Whats your Opinion? Is my goal to high and too much lost of Energy which I invest in this Goal?? I count of your real Opinion and after it I will decide in which ways I will work on ;-)

About your ideas i think it'll take you time and work because that'll be you that has to figure it out.

That's my personal opinion as an artist.

Hope it helps ,

/Filipe

About your ideas i think it'll take you time and work because that'll be you that has to figure it out.

That's my personal opinion as an artist.

Hope it helps ,

/Filipe

But we all artists have to work on this goal in my eyes to keep the scene alive with Innovations, and not just like few artists... It makes me really sad to hear something like that... Surely it is very riskfull to take this ride to reach on one day this goal but every artist have to work on this goal.... I cant describe it, maybe I`m too idealism to make it truth... But when I`m really myself so I can say that this was the only reason because I had closed my Cosmic Silence Project... Not for my benefits, just to take the risk to deliver new Ways for our Scene... And if I was wrong and the time is not at time so I will change this path.... To invest energy in a goal which nobody wants is surely not what I want.... So please tell me your opion.... ;)

Michael! Why so unsure about your goals in music my friend? :)

Just make the kind of music you like! Put your emotions and your soul and your very own person in the musicl! :)

Maybe that's a small risk because it might be true not everybody will be satisfied with your new ideas, but why do you want to

create a style of music which you don't like 100%? You'll be unhappy and you'll return to Phoetonix anyway ;) !!

And besides, both Phoetonix and Cosmic Silence tracks are good... :)

Don't ask us what style you have to create my friend! You have to decide that yourself! And since you are a super super-talented artist, whatever movement or evolution you'll make in your music, your tracks will stay great!

And our collaboration track will be nice too I hope of course hehe :D

Michael! Why so unsure about your goals in music my friend? :)

Just make the kind of music you like! Put your emotions and your soul and your very own person in the musicl! :)

Maybe that's a small risk because it might be true not everybody will be satisfied with your new ideas, but why do you want to

create a style of music which you don't like 100%? You'll be unhappy and you'll return to Phoetonix anyway ;) !!

And besides, both Phoetonix and Cosmic Silence tracks are good... :)

Don't ask us what style you have to create my friend! You have to decide that yourself! And since you are a super super-talented artist, whatever movement or evolution you'll make in your music, your tracks will stay great!

And our collaboration track will be nice too I hope of course hehe :D

Thanks Brother, I`m just disorientated at the moment... and I want to give the people just the best I can give them and this means also new paths which could be new styles... but I dont want also to go under with this Vision... hard to describe.... ;-)

wooooooooow the track with Agneton is very powerfull morning goa track just perfect

I agree with Agneton about that what kind of music u have to produce :)Do what u love not what people want u always will have listeners no mater what genre will be, becouse someone like full on, somone dark, someone goa, someone forest etc etc. :D

btw:u should try with Rama too :)

Greetings

wooooooooow the track with Agneton is very powerfull morning goa track just perfect

I agree with Agneton about that what kind of music u have to produce :)Do what u love not what people want u always will have listeners no mater what genre will be, becouse someone like full on, somone dark, someone goa, someone forest etc etc. :D

btw:u should try with Rama too :)

Greetings

Thanks my friend, nice to hear such good resonance on this collaboration track :D Surely it would be very interesting to collaborate with Rama :) About testing new paths I will follow my concept further and will look how it will envolves when the first tracks are finished, released and tested on Partys ;)

I agree with what everyone said to you, don't worry about what ppl want and just make the music you feel like doing.

If you worry too much about whether ppl will like it or not, or what kind of music you should make to please as much ppl as possible, then i think we know how it will end up; music with a lot of cliche and generic melodies/sounds, which isn't very interesting.

From a listener point of view, the only thing i want to see (hear) is your soul and your feelings put into music. And not only the bright side, i want to see the darkness in you as well! :evil laugh:

Maybe i won't like it, that's a possibility. But at least i will have respect for you.

So don't worry about us, and give the music all your best and more!