L.S.G. - Into Deep

Bahamut

Had not heard this one in a long time and I was blown away by it.

The music is simple and elegant in structure, yet it has great depth... not in the last place because of the beautiful, warm, fat, analog sounds.

A lot of chill music sounds digital, thin and plastic in comparison.

The tracks flow perfect from one to another. The final part (including the title track) is almost like some sort of religious climax.

An absolutely gorgeous album. :clapping:

superstition was a strong label at that time and released a lot of timeless trance stuff. you can still listen to the first 3 l.s.g. albums, the humate best-of, quasar flightrecorder, etc. and they still do not feel aged (at least to me). one thing that is really special is his distaste for sounds that everyone else uses. is there one oliver lieb track that actually features a 303? (i like the 303, don't get me wrong)

Oliver Lieb is a cult person in trance and techno areas. The title track is one of his visiting cards under the LSG moniker.

First heard it in 2001 while listening to Oakenfold's "Another world" and after that collected every single separately including this one.

Then i had "The Hive" album and got even more deep techy trancey spacey tunes. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I also have 'Into Deep' and love it. How does it compare to his other cds under LSG moniker?

There is a track called Black Current on "The Hive" album - very different from anything he put out.

I also have 'Into Deep' and love it. How does it compare to his other cds under LSG moniker?

You can hear some short samples on iTunes and Juno. Check out "Rendezvous in Outerspace".

Have you heard the "Unreleased" album? It's similar to Into Deep, but a little less moody sounding. Also very good.

Lol... I hear so many great things about L.S.G. but I listened to all the albums and found them all a bit mediocre.

+10

but its not that bad, but theres nothing, no theres some elements pretty interesting

but im juste not able to listen to all the lenght of the songs

too repetitive

but people here love repetetivness

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Rendevous is great.

Constellations is nice spacey ambient too from very early.

Other is some good, other not so good.

Do you have any links to this Constellation album? I can't find it anywhere.

Listening to Into Deep right now, and it's really great.