What do you prefer ?

exotic

House cat or Dancefloor monkey  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which one are you?

• House cat
    • Dancefloor monkey
    • Both

Outdoor party. Home. Indoor Party. In that order. Loud music just sounds incredible outside when it's free to travel and not reverberating off walls, it's magical...

Outdoor party. Home. Indoor Party. In that order. Loud music just sounds incredible outside when it's free to travel and not reverberating off walls, it's magical...

Quoted for the truth.

I'm actually curious as to how many of the people who gave an answer have been to an outdoor rave... but I guess that's for another poll.

Here in Israel the scene is very strong in that sense, I don't know regarding other countries.

Have you heard trance in the basement in your car with the wall in front and doors open? that too is magical :D

Have you heard trance in the basement in your car with the wall in front and doors open? that too is magical :D

I don't think I've ever seen a car parked in a basement, yet alone sat in a car parked in a basement. Either (as I suspect)you were tripping and it didn't really happen or you need to explain to me how you get a car down a basement.

Home, because no one plays any Psytrance there :D

Seriously though, nothing can replace a good Doof out there in the woods. But, unfortunately, they are rare. Oh my, I am getting old and grumpy. Maybe I just need more sex. Or beer. Oh yes, beer!!!

Guest D N H

Home, because no one plays any Psytrance there :D

thats a bitter truth..

home or backyard is calm n cozy with a good pair of headphones, mostly prefered.

"dancefloor" it depends (although mostly not), no club for sure, but open; stars, plants, stones, maybe sea..., but all in all it depends on the event's seriousness & people, and last but not least GOA!!!

I go for house cat, i have a really nice cat at home it's my grandmother's cat calls Nina, she listens to filteria and good goa and nitzhonot, but when i mix terranoie or highkosmos at night she goes for a walk lolol

hah, my kittie has been raised listening to goa, although i wonder how it could slept together...perhaps tranced??..

This guy stole my thoughts, call the cops!

Indoor parties, I can hardly enjoy them for some reason. Although a few illegal squat parties I attended have been great. Dancing in the middle of forest is of course an experience I wish you all to witness.

I'm surprised by the numerous home cats answers here probably the topic is just a bit young & things will evolve nevertheless i'm a house cat too coz there's very few parties in my town (not say none) & i enjoy more the outdoor concept otherwise.