Beginner questions for Psy-Trance 101

It's nearly impossible to improvise and add your own creative elements if you couldn't copy the older music in the first place.

It's the same with ANY discipline... you ALWAYS learn what was done previously so you don't reinvent the wheel.

Deleted:

Never mind. Getting nothing but criticism for this making it not worth the effort.

Sorry to hear that :( Its always great to have advice from artists who have been there and done that.

Deleted:

Never mind. Getting nothing but criticism for this making it not worth the effort.

hey wait a minute here... unless there's some hidden topic I didn't see there was only ONE slightly negative comment on your proposal (Veracohr's), and even his was more of a general remark rather than a direct attack. The rest are either positive comments or neutral like simply recomendations on what to do (and you DID ask for recomendations, didn't you?). I don't see where you see all the negativity? :blink:

Please reconsider your position, as I said, personally not only would I like to see such tutorials but I'd be prepared to PAY for them!!

Veracohr, etc:

Don't worry, it wasn't you. I was flooded with messages from other sources about this whole mess.

well make the videos only available for psynewsers then, at least we apreciate your efforts ;)

I know eLIZAbETHS,

Because the other approaches didnt seem to work i thought this might.. but i guess not. I just think it is stupid to stop a good idea because some people don't like it.. The Synsun movies have been used by many people, so it shows it is a good idea. So why let some critics stop your idea?

i just saw this topic,im sorry i havent saw it a few days ago...

so it seems i missed out on a great and helpful topic :(

cus i sure whould like some stuff to get explained via a video.

please reconsider this :rolleyes: please :)

hey wait a minute here... unless there's some hidden topic I didn't see there was only ONE slightly negative comment on your proposal (Veracohr's), and even his was more of a general remark rather than a direct attack. The rest are either positive comments or neutral like simply recomendations on what to do (and you DID ask for recomendations, didn't you?). I don't see where you see all the negativity? :blink:

Please reconsider your position, as I said, personally not only would I like to see such tutorials but I'd be prepared to PAY for them!!

This is like the only thread I haven't posted criticism in.

Veracohr, etc:

Don't worry, it wasn't you. I was flooded with messages from other sources about this whole mess.

From where?? The electronic music NWO?

• 3 weeks later...