Very Futuristic PsyTrance

DoxaVita

I'm looking for the best futuristic psytrance out there!

Say it's Earth's year 3000 :o , what kind of music will be listened to by then?

What is the most futuristic psytrance out there nowadays?

When humans look back many centuries from today, what would be different, how would their style be different?

Keep it interesting! B)

thx.

hehe it's funny you mention that cause I remember that when I was a teen, me and basically everyone else who I made listen some goatrance had the same reflection: this is the music of the future, in a few hundred years eveyone will be listening to this. Now, only a decade later it all sounds sooo outdated. I spoke with someone who was into Kraftwerk in the 80s and he thought the same thing about them back then. So in short, music evolves so fast and in such unpredictable directions that noone can tell what will be listened to in 10 years, let alone 100...

Atmos is very futuristic music to me ... especially his latest. I'd embrace a future where this kind of music would be popular. lol, imagine it ... this kind of electronic music being popular and pop fans crawling around on underground internet forums like popnews.org, haha :lol:

would be great, I'd love that

however, don't forget there are certain formulas you must follow if you want to create a song that the masses like (well, you don't have to, but there is a significant tendency that songs of a certain structure with certain melodies will be approved with a higher likelihood). Pop culture will not change much if these formulas don't change. And for these formulas to change it requires humanity's thinking to change. And that's where one realizes that the question about the music is something deeper than thought at first. It also depends if humanity will still think the old way (the way of today) or in new ways ... which depends partly on how the system will change. So it's complex and difficult to make forecasts.

I actually felt that these 2 albums had a futuristic feel to them in parts, a sort of cyberpunk-ish, futuristic, minimal but not tech-ish feel.

Har-el Prussky - Pagan Moon Child (1995) - Sleepwalker is my fav track

Children of Paradise (X-Dream sideproject) - Urban Alien (1997) - New Cop is my fav track