Fusion/Chillout music!

Colorinabucket

Background

5 years ago I started to really like psytrance, I have always liked electronic/trance music but when I started to listen to psytrance I realized that it was the shit. 2 years ago I begin to listen to chillout music more and more, I like in a whole other way, I prefer to listen to chillout music when I'm home and relaxing and painting or just doin nothing. The music make me feel very good ! I still like psytrance but I prefer chillout music when I'm sober. One year ago I realized that you can hear many of the elements in World Fusion in some Chilloutmusic, and the whole thing about World Fusion I like is that the music feels so natural, more pure sound then chillout music, the electronic chillout music. I love to hear a song with great drums or a nice sitar, it makes my mind fly away. :)

I would be very happy if you guys can give me some recommendations, and I give you some good that I like.

Pedra Branca

Hilight Tribe

Outback

Dr Didg

Lumin

Govinda

Adham Shaikh

Kaya Project

Bombay Dub Orchestra

• 3 weeks later...

If you like Adham Shaikh and Lumin then you'll probably like anything else on the Dakini Label, especially Makyo.

Lots of Sitar in Jadur Madur by The Dreamtree Project (Adham Shaikh and Uwe Neumann) available direct from Adham at Sonicturtle.

Also look out for:

Don Peyote - Peyote Dreaming

Ganga Giri - Tribe Vibe

Flooting Grooves - Upsyde Down

Peaking Goddess Collective - Organika