Anoebis - Storm in Your Head

Anoebis

Yea i told that track 4th is mixed by khetzal and the original is by yahel , here is the original http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=msmhgsz6aT4 and i told that is mixed by khetzal cose don`t sound like the orignal and has the khetzal unique bassline :) hope that Anoebis will answer and slove the mistery about this tracklist :)

btw: who is Crossing Mind can someone share some music by him im realy interested to hear something , i search on discogs there is no database about this Producer

i grab Crossing Mind files and now listening to Cyclone in your heart, and yes this is definitly the 4th track ,but the mistery here is which one is the original this one or For the people from yahel becouse bouth sound very simmilar , i don`t know when this track is produced by Crossing Mind but Yahel`s track is released in 2001-2002 so it seems that yahel has made rmx of this track or he`s got inspiration and influence by Cyclone in your head.

tnx for informing all of us about this genious Crossing Mind :) and the second track is Psy Crises like @Dolmot says

TNX again

• 2 months later...

I downloaded this mix not long ago and was listening to it at work today. I heard one song but didn't know what it was at the time that made me want to jump out of my chair and scream and dance around the office. Turns out it was the Biot song. Fucking awesome!!!

woow, long time ago I was aware of this thread...

Anyway, track 4 is indeed the Crossing Mind - Cyclone in your heart track... Back then I had no names of those tracks, now all is clear :)

He will play on the next old is gold party in Belgium (15th of may) by the way :) storming goa trance all the way :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

1. Artha - forgot the name, it was on his site for download

2. group X (from some unknown DAT :s)

3. E-Mantra - Voyager 2

4. Group X (from some unknown DAT :s)

5. Psychopod - from the Headlines EP

6. Biot - Radiation

7. Witchcraft - Whale

8. MFG - Psychic Resonator

9. Infernal Machine - Nocturnal Chainsaw Kerfuffle

10.Shakta - from Silicon Trip (track 6 I think)

11. Afgin - ???? You'll hear on his album Posted Image

hahaha! NICE! :)