The "Best Mix" thread.

Ov3rdos3

Please list some of the best (and free) mixes you have (with links). It can be any form of electronica really. Preferably with a psychedelic twist! Please state the style as well!

Any mixes you feel everyone on this forum HAS to hear? Post em here :)

Nemos newest tekktrance mix ;) Links in the DJ section for those who haven't heard it yet

Nemos newest tekktrance mix ;) Links in the DJ section for those who haven't heard it yet

Hehe, i feel honored! I remember when you joined the forum, you were not so keen on this type of music. You have surely changed your taste quite a lot :) Anyways regarding mixes, there was this wiki page that someone posted with all these Sven Vath mixes, if I find it, I will post it here. All were 128 only, but well worth it, as they were from like 1992-94 or something :D

+1 on nemo's last one :)

But my current favourite would have to go to: Perfect Stranger - From Deep Hell to Deep Heaven

Dark, groovy, psychedelic techno at its best

Some other favourites:

DJ Slater live in Morocco- great prog techno set with loads of energy.

Euphoria & Rise by pr0fane. silky smooth prog trance sets

Ace Ventura - Techno Delights - another great techno set from another great iboga member

Hehe, i feel honored! I remember when you joined the forum, you were not so keen on this type of music. You have surely changed your taste quite a lot :) Anyways regarding mixes, there was this wiki page that someone posted with all these Sven Vath mixes, if I find it, I will post it here. All were 128 only, but well worth it, as they were from like 1992-94 or something :D

Yeah, funny how taste changes :) Also i have grown a little(very much) tired of fool-on and most progressive these days(with exceptions of course)... Still in love with Penta though :P