Christian goa trance?

sunwolf

Anoebis is a Teacher not a preacher, :lol:

I Don't think he teaches religion. I really hope hes that kind of awesome kind of teachers who just looks awesome and giefs no homework and tries to indoctrinate all kids into being goa trance slaves.

:rolleyes:

But personally, good luck! :D

teaching religion is over here not talking about how the earth rised from the beginning or against evolution theorie,

thanx god for that :D

in relegion class we talked always more about certain concepts, like taboes,

even mastrubating, I will never forget that lesson,

like 60% of the class never heard from it before and the others laughed like hell :lol:

and back then we had one girl in the class :lol::lol:

Is there any Militant Atheist Goa trance out there? DAMN, I knew there was something, and now he tells us hes Baptist! :D

No suggestions, I am against the church going Goa Trance!

Kind atheist regards,

Nemo

+1 Atheist

And that made me think of a sample at the end of Rock Bitch Maffia of the Green Nuns:

"Jesus didn't dance, but his beat goes on" ;)

Jesus is mentioned but It doens't sound very christian imo :lol:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably I'll get a lot of shit for this but: maybe you should just give them LSD? ;):D

Interesting indeed! Why not give them LSD (as long as they are warned) ? A few might falter, but a lot of these upstanding, good church folk might just well enjoy and tolerate it nicely. They would just be exchanging one type of fantasy-land for another.

Pedro

Interesting indeed! Why not give them LSD (as long as they are warned) ? A few might falter, but a lot of these upstanding, good church folk might just well enjoy and tolerate it nicely. They would just be exchanging one type of fantasy-land for another.

Pedro

:lol:

Christian people will use the drug to PROOVE that god exists! HAHAHAHAHA

"Go Jesus go! Rah, rah, rah!"

my name; not in vain, thank you.

I suppose if there are enough individuals like you then a new sub-genre might be even in the works - Christan Psy-trance! And we can add this to all the other types of obsequiously religious music such as Christian rock, Christian country and Christian rap. The Lord Jesus would be proud...

For the last time, let's please not give YSE anymore ideas. :rolleyes:

Would you dismiss Handel's Messiah as propaganda? How about traditional Sufi music? If you answered "yes", that's your loss.

Who said propaganda is bad? the federalist papers are considered one of the most important pieces of propaganda, because they convinced the colonies in america a constitution was the right path to follow. (sorry i went to an american high school, i know example is not the best).

Like someone else said this is not black and white, but you are not even treating the subject as mild gray, let alone white, which is your loss.

Probably I'll get a lot of shit for this but: maybe you should just give them LSD? ;):D

Didn't anybody watch that documentary on LSD? Tim Leary ran a very interesting experiment when he was still head of the harvard psychology department (i think that was the tittle). The experiment counted about a dozen monks, a church with closed doors and enough acid to keep them happy all morning. About a week, couple of weeks after, they gave these ordained monks -people serving the church all their lives very strictly- a small questionnaire; All of them empathically acknowledged what they had gone through that morning was the closest thing to a divine and religious experience in their entire lives. Then again look what manson did with a bit of it too... guess the blade swings both ways.