Solar Plexus - Images Of The 5th Dimension

Agneton

I think this album is incredibly underrated. It has some awesome tunes, often leaning

towards a slower MWNN kind of Goa. So now I re-discovered the review page here and found

out what psynews thought about it. Wow! Hold your breath while reading John Cocco's shocking blasphemious words there!

I hope times have changed since then, anyway, what do you guys thinka about it?

I don't have the album, but I have five of the tracks in different compilations including other tracks by them.

And no it's not so bad. Most of the tracks are good, not something extraordinary, except the ''Ornaments Of Dust'' which is great!

The thing I find funny is that many old members called that Techno in the review database. Techno? wtf? This is 100% slow floating Goa.

So yes I agree with you. I don't think they are a super group but way too underrated.

Year? Link?

Help a lazy brother out here ;)

I can only postulate on the reason for the bad reviews

1. It's shit! Therefore you have crap taste

2. The Psynewsers who have written those reviews have not taken the time to listen to it.

3. People have different taste & even though this is good non of the reviewers have appreciated it, therefore you should write a positive review (a long one to beat John Cocco's) ;)

It's under the 1998 section, just type it in the search field and you'll stumble upon it.

Well, there might be a 4th reason! The underdog theory.

I believe nobody dared to give a good reply anymore as to be afraid of being bashed as well! Hah! :ph34r: