vocal samples

Is there some specific line you're looking for? Otherwise, movies, lectures, whatever. Find something that fits your intention for the song.

im not looking for a specific movie, or lecture, but im looking for a place where i could find these samples.

im not looking for a specific movie, or lecture, but im looking for a place where i could find these samples.

There are copyrights on the most movie/lecture frases, Im not aware of a place yu can find such samples..

so what you can do is record your own through a movie for example.. Just plug a caple from your output to your imput audio, play the part of the movie you will sample and record it!

There are copyrights on the most movie/lecture frases, Im not aware of a place yu can find such samples..

so what you can do is record your own through a movie for example.. Just plug a caple from your output to your imput audio, play the part of the movie you will sample and record it!

then add a vocoda, some distortion reverb delay etc

Well, hell, I thought that was obvious.

you dont even have to know how to sing just listern to infected mushroom, dali or michele adamson. :lol:

Michele adamson is maybe juuust a little bit better than Dali and Duvdev :) Just my oppinion of course.. But i get what your sayin... Put on reverb, filter and pitch your false tones and so... it can work out pretty good with some effects :D